• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sons of Washington

Our featured DC Football forum. Hail your Redskins/WFT/Commanders here.
Threads
I wasn't aware of any of the City Paper stuff. Seems a little silly of a guy who wants to be taken seriously as a journalist to act like that. That's probably why he's working at the City Paper...
Replies
Views
We'll just have to disagree then, my brother. I certainly agree that most receiving TE's aren't great blockers. But, as much as I like the guy, I feel Cooley is a below average blocker, at best.
Replies
Views
I think Serv's picture belongs in this thread.
Replies
Views
It's even simpler than that. The common thread in the NE, Indy, Pitt, Philly chain of management is that they draft and trade for players THAT GIVE A DAMN AS PROFESSIONALS. And those players...
Replies
Views
all true, but still doesn't make it any easier seeing Zorn standing there trying to figure out how many timeouts he has in the fourth quarter :mad:
Replies
Views
Remember when Vinny said the team 'had a plan' when Marty was fired and for the fans 'not to worry about the future'? :) In came Mr. Gator and the decision to dump Stephen Davis and replace him...
Replies
Views
Carter's value at a then age of 31 won't be that high because teams realize he only had 4 sacks last year before AH arrived in town and the Redskins drafted Orakpo. Andre is benefiting from...
Replies
Views
Where does hope lie for a 2-5 team at the bye? There's nine games left in the season and it may not matter who the coach is, who is calling the plays, or who is is in charge of the team. The...
Replies
Views
Pappas
They used to sell beer in the men's room at RFK. Heck, I bought beer in the "recycling station" a few times myself during Gibbs v1.0
Replies
Views
Neo, here's the following image I had. It shows exactly what you and Mike were talking about, it hit him dead in the hands and bounced right off. But to his defense, the DB was pulling on him...
Replies
Views
No going to the bathrooms, eh? Does this mean they're going to start giving out air sickness bags at the gates? :puke:
Replies
Views
Maybe if you'd quit flashing your nipple he'd quit getting the wrong idea. :)
Replies
Views
We won't draft another Safety. Snyder and Cerrato will trade our 2nd round pick to move up to #2 slot to draft either Teebow or Bradford. Vinny says we will address the OL in later rounds if...
Replies
Views
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/10/28/AR2009102804694.html Pundits pile on to Redskins, and rightfully so Guess we can scratch Bill Cowher off the list of potential...
Replies
Views
Sarge
Never thought I would say this, but I plan to give up the opportunity to inherit my family's tix. This is a big deal for me. However, I can't continue to support this kind of action. The...
Replies
Views
:rotflmao: I like that one. I think we all are having the same detached reactions watching the games now. Sad.
Replies
Views
Snyder is trying to make up for the fact he was never picked to be on a sotball team during PE in junior high school but had to be assigned by the teacher :laugh:
Replies
Views
Good shots. Get more of the cheerleaders next time. Get 'em before danny charges you for them or bans them completely
Replies
Views
Sarge
Damn ... that hurts so good. Wish I'd written it.
Replies
Views
I will echo the Fred Davis thumbs up. I did not see it as much but some say he was worthless blocking, regardless he stepped into Cooley's role and came away having a good night. The other 3 are...
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 77, Members: 2, Guests: 75)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.