• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dennis Morris .... a fifth TE?

Shanahan had Howard Griffith in Denver to block for Terrell Davis. I don't think he has the confidence that the 35 year old Sellers still has the quickness to be a lead blocker for Portis or Parker in his system.

Morris or Sean Ryan it would appear can move back to the FB/HB role and be a capable lead blocker, and at a far lower salary.

Sellers lobbied for and received a nice contract extension before last season from the previous regime but he is going to be hard-pressed to convince Shanahan he is worth the extra coin.

...Sellers lobbied for and received a nice contract extension before last season from the previous regime but he is going to be hard-pressed to convince Shanahan he is worth the extra coin.

Gotta say, after seeing his attitude at training camp last year, I wouldn't be disappointed if he was let go. The juvenile antics I saw last year at practice should not be tolerated and I would imagine he, as well others, have to be motivated knowing there are no sure things in Redskins' Land anymore.

This was the same guy that left Washington in 2001 slamming the city and the team after signing a free agent deal with Cleveland.

Then 2 years later he was caught in a car stop with drugs and ended up suspended and out of the NFL.

The Redskins gave him a second chance when no one else would.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.