• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sons of Washington

Our featured DC Football forum. Hail your Redskins/WFT/Commanders here.
Threads
Wow, you're fast. Caught me in mid edit. :) Good points Boone, I've said as much about his personality flaws and their effect on the team's success on the field. However, being "of a certain age"...
Replies
Views
Looks like Mitchell may get some playing time this Sunday: http://twitter.com/1067thefandc "My goal is to be the best WR on the field, to beat the DB's and to come back with a win." -Marko...
Replies
Views
Returners after a certain age lose that reckless abandon on returns. It is akin to running backs as they hit 30 after carrying the ball so many times. ARE became tentative as a returner in 2007...
Replies
Views
Our poll is up. predict the score http://dcprosportsreport.com/
Replies
Views
PennSkinsfan
Good news for me. I'm going to see the 'Skins play in Atlanta this weekend.
Replies
Views
Hilarious. Another displeased customer. Watch it HERE
Replies
Views
PennSkinsfan
Perhaps, but that's more than outweighed by his insulting our intelligence with the non-apology apology. What a cowardly putz.
Replies
Views
I don't give him a pass on being in shape and ready to play ball when he showed up over the summer. That has lead to a sluggish start for him that began before Samuels and Cooley and the others...
Replies
Views
Just remember that the guy ripping the Skins every week in 2000 ended up being the coach in 2001. Money talks and then there is the ego factor - 'Snyder may do that to Zorn but he won't get away...
Replies
Views
While I agree that a franchise QB can make any coach, GM, and/or owner look like a genius, most teams don't have them. And it behooves a front office to put together a decent foundation for that...
Replies
Views
We've been over this issue several times already Mike so I won't belabor the point. However, suing Granny is almost always a stupid move because even if you're right, you're going to get beat up...
Replies
Views
That's the truly sad thing in all of this. Unlike the IRS, we all want to give Snyder our $$$. I would so much rather be thinking about what new Skins gear I'd be getting to rock for our playoff...
Replies
Views
Stupid Jets allowing two kickoff returns for TDs. Should've had that one. Well, on the plus side, I gained two games back against Serv.
Replies
Views
Thanks Chris. I should've posted a link to the original thread but I thought the FB link would be sufficient. The best thing would have been to edit the title of the original thread but I tried...
Replies
Views
It's less about whether Dan is a big enough man to do it. This isn't about his ego. It is more about whether he is a smart enough man to do it. I honestly don't think he is. As a disclaimer...
Replies
Views
Maybe Snyder could work on a ban of banners at other team's stadiums where fans are happy with their team. The fact that they are posting positive banners definitly reflects negatively on Snyder...
Replies
Views
just watch what happens over the next 4-5 games. it will be instructive for all.
Replies
Views
That got me to lol. I needed that. :laugh:
Replies
Views
'You can't put one ounce of the blame for this loss on Zorn.' Oh yes, you can. While Snyder and Cerrato have faced the media storm this past 2 weeks, let's not lose sight of what we see on the...
Replies
Views
Well, given that the fan outrage we're seeing today was about to happen immediately post SOS' exit and prior to Gibbs' return, I don't think Snyder had any leverage to try anything like that...
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 71, Members: 2, Guests: 69)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.