• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Will Portis ever learn to keep his mouth shut?

• Thread starter Lanky Livingston
  • Start date

Will Portis ever learn to keep his mouth shut?

• No

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Naaah

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
So....the consensus is that I did the right thing when I burned an Arrington Pro-Bowl jersey at the NYG tailgate a few years ago?
If one could not successfully have the name on the back changed to, HAUSS, a GREAT Redskin, then burning is the next best thing.

Although, mailing it back to Mr. Nickels, along with a refund request, could be fun.

Wouldn't get your money back, but, it would let the maggot know how you feel.

If one could not successfully have the name on the back changed to, HAUSS, a GREAT Redskin, then burning is the next best thing.

Although, mailing it back to Mr. Nickels, along with a refund request, could be fun.

Wouldn't get your money back, but, it would let the maggot know how you feel.

The reason that I didn't do so, is because it is, (was), one of those hideous All-Star jerseys, you know, the one that looks like a Giants jersey?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.