Sons of Washington

Hail your Redskins here in our featured forum
One of many experimental iterations ...
Threads
I agree completely about Paul, though Dante is another player that is pivotal in my eyes. He's another that could hang on for at least part of the season dependent on Hanks rehab. While he's no...
Replies
Views
And someone please put Jammal Brown out of our misery. A good draft choice and a good FA will cure us.
Replies
Views
Zeitgeist?!? Oh, yeah...that's some sorta ghost, isn't it? The poltergeist's cousin, or sumpin like 'at? I heard a them -
Replies
Views
I would agree that the Giants are not a Super Bowl team and we will give them fits on Sunday, but probably come up short. I'm sure we will get several OL in the draft - that will make everyone happy.
Replies
Views
December 15, 2011 Redskins Park Executive Vice President/Head Coach Mike Shanahan On safety LaRon Landry being added to the Reserve/Injured list in the near future: “LaRon talked to Dr. [Robert]...
Replies
Views
December 16, 2011 Redskins Park Executive Vice President/Head Coach Mike Shanahan On if tackle Tyler Polumbus will be more comfortable starting after a week of practice: “Oh yeah, you always...
Replies
Views
Looks like we are keeping the game in this location. Love it.
Replies
Views
Well, the NFL agreed that Fletcher's hit on the Golden Child wasn't illegal, he didn't get fined. Kinda surprising, considering...
Replies
Views
Neo you named a pile of my favourite players but even though all of them were very good, only Manley got a lot of press and would have been considered a "star" player, Marshall came to us after...
Replies
Views
Oh I agree. It's looks pretty damn stupid to be talking **** to someone who just picked up a 1st down. If his results on the field matched his results in the weight room, we'd hang on to him for sure.
Replies
Views
The greatest irony in re Dierdorf when he was a broadcaster was his comments about a team 'not having what it takes to win a championship'. How does he know? The Cardinals made the playoffs...
Replies
Views
nice post! happy you resisted extending the analogy into Soap Opera dimensions!
Replies
Views
an unpopular argument about qb So I was arguing on facebook with a buddy of mine, he made a joke about white running backs and defensive backs, I came back with a shot at black quarterbacks, even...
Replies
Views
Thanks Burgundy. I got the Carolina/Atlanta game wrong...disappointing considering the fact that the Panthers were up big early in the first half in that game. With that being said, plenty...
Replies
Views
December 14, 2011 Redskins Park Executive Vice President/Head Coach Mike Shanahan On if he could decide to shut down safety LaRon Landry for the rest of the season: “It all depends what the...
Replies
Views
The ball can't be moving at all when it hits the ground, or its incomplete. This is the Keyshawn rule. But a hand under the ball isn't the final determinant IIRC - its control of the ball, which...
Replies
Views
Hey! Settle down over there. And I would like to add that it isn't Blueberry beer, thank you very much. You think I'm some kinda girl or something? Sheesh. It's Cranberry-Pommegranate. So...
Replies
Views
Hahahahaha, that was actually somewhat amusing
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0