• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Jarvis Jenkins Suspended

Has anyone mentioned who will take his place ?
I'm guessing Golston ?
maybe the rookie by the same last name ?

That's what I read. Golston and Merling if he makes the team which has to be easier now?

Has anyone mentioned who will take his place ?
I'm guessing Golston ?
maybe the rookie by the same last name ?

At 6'2, 250lbs,, I think Brandon Jenkins is slated to play OLB; he's not big enough to play DE.

From Rich Tandler:

Jarvis Jenkins is in limbo. He’s the starter at left defensive end but he won’t be on the roster for the first four games. So he is spending some time with the second team, yielding first-team reps to Kedric Golston and Chris Baker so that they can get ready to play in the opener.

I've been rooting for Baker since he got a little playing time last year. Maybe here is where he shows his grit?

Well then it should be amusing to see Chris Baker attempt to chase down Michael Vick

Is the Baker the dude who ran someone down from behind last year? I swore a big man on our team rand someone down and showed quicks (for a big dude) I looked for video evidence... found none. Anybody remember this?

My guess is that if that's true, more guys would be getting caught.

I think most of these guys take supplements and being athletes in a violent sport, medication (otc or otherwise) for pain. And I suspect that there is a very thin line chemically between what is banned and what available to the average person or play through legitimate sources.

And I also wonder if some of these guys are failing not because of actual PEDs but because of something that is considered a masking agent showing up in their sample.

they dont get caught because once you reach the NFL you dont take Dboll or test, these guys are on stuff that the average joe doesnt even have access to, and they take HGH which is not easy to test for. not getting caught is a science, the only guys who get caught are the ones who dont do what their guru tells them. believe me, I have been around a lot of athletes, NHL CFL and some NFL players and while they do work hard in the gym, I would be hardpressed to find any totally clean ones.

"they dont get caught because once you reach the NFL you dont take Dboll or test,"

I have no idea what that means.

"they dont get caught because once you reach the NFL you dont take Dboll or test,"

I have no idea what that means.

Dianabol, which is an anabolic steriod. The NFL doesn't even test for HGH.

Nick

Well evidently the Ravens' guru is better because Suggs and Lewis were able to make it back last year in record time and they didn't fail any tests that we know about.

If its better living through chemistry, the Redskins have to get better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.