• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sons of Washington

Our featured DC Football forum. Hail your Redskins/WFT/Commanders here.
Threads
oh i agree with you.. like the last line of the post said, i'm not saying i'm making ANY of that argument... i'm just putting out there what i think is being said.... I agree that Jackson...
Replies
Views
Great job, Anne! You should start a regular blog, forget this once a year stuff!
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
  • Poll
Steelers have no running game anymore (strange to type that), so they'll be passing all day. Bad news for the Redskins is, TLC's kid could throw for 250 yards against our secondary, so Big Ben...
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
based on the video from a few weeks ago, he's pretty good at protecting the goal line... sorry.. too soon?
Replies
Views
No sense having a thread if you guys are going to use it as an opportunity to attack a member or drag stuff in here from previous discussions. I'll say this about Ryman - he's the only member here...
Replies
Views
Sorry about the wall of text. I am surprised to learn that the Skins hold the all-time series advantage, and that Shanahan is 4-2 against the Steelers.
Replies
Views
ugh i just threw up in my mouth thanks...
Replies
Views
tshile
Someone's been reading Serv's thread and has come to realize RGIII makes every game he's in highly entertaining.
Replies
Views
Just one case? And they wouldn't go for that? He should've asked for a six pack for every reception and a case for every TD. :pint:
Replies
Views
It's a stat that just goes to show how bad the Redskins have been for the last 20 years. The Steelers are beatable, and the Redskins are up and coming. We're due and I think we'll take them this...
Replies
Views
Beginning to wonder if London will be here beyond this season. He still has great games, but moments when covering a TE gets the best of him. He's not as quick either - not able to get to the QB...
Replies
Views
I was real excited at the beginning of the season too, more so after the promise he showed last year. He just seems not too good at fighting for yardage, and any receiver trying to make a name for...
Replies
Views
But BT, last year we did see Kerrigan and Jackson get to the QB with Orakpo out. I know our line-up is better with him in there, but the drop off we've seen this year is not solely because Orakpo...
Replies
Views
His stock is rising now, but a player I think the Redskins will take a long look at is Kenny Vaccaro, safety out of Texas. He's the type of player Shanahan & Allen love, and is very underrated...
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
Yeah, if we can stay at or close to .500 we are likely going to get at least one Sunday Night game when they switch format for the ratings.
Replies
Views
http://shop.ubi.com/store?SiteID=ubina&Action=ContentTheme&pbPage=Griffin&pgm=81141400&ThemeID=29282800 Thought I'd share for those interested.
Replies
Views
In the context of three years in which our scoring defense went from 21st to 21st to 28th, and our yardage ranking went from 31st, to 13th, to now 29th, that 13th place ranking can be seen as an...
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 87, Members: 2, Guests: 85)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.