• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Rank Your Most Hated Teams

Most hated teams?

1.Dallas
2.Philly
3.Seattle
4.New England
5.NY Giants

Don't forget 7pm tonight.... **** Dallas!

For anyone interested here are my most hated teams for the moment.
#1 Giants
#2 Seattle
#3 Eagles
#4 Green Bay
#5 Niners

For anyone interested here are my most hated teams for the moment.
#1 Giants
#2 Seattle
#3 Eagles
#4 Green Bay
#5 Niners

I keep forgetting you're a convert... Glad to see you back around. We'll have you hating the Cowpies soon enough! ;)

Elephant-
Hate the Cowboys, I don't think that is in the cards. Hate Jerry Jones, no problem. As long as the Redskins take good care of RG3, I will be a fan because RG3 turned a floundering Baylor Football program around. For him I will be eternally grateful. You see in my books it goes this way. Baylor>Cowboys, RG3>Cowboys. Since RG3 plays for the Redskins for now it is Redskins>Cowboys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.