• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Rank Your Most Hated Teams

Nope, that is where I stand. Too, if you have ever been to a Pokes game in Dallas, the fans are about the nicest in the league. Only the Vikings fans seem better. I feel safe in Redskins gear at a game in Dallas. I can't say that in the Meadowlands, Seattle, Philly, Pittsburgh, GB, SF, Baltimore, etc.

I dunno, Lanky. There doesn't seem to be any reason for that hatred any more. The differences that made it a battle of polar opposites are largely gone now.

If I hate anyone in the NFL it's Mara, and by extension, his team. He has screwed us over royally the past coupla seasons and we will feel the effect for a couple more. We could possibly lose Orakpo early because of him.

And I live among Eagles fans, who are as obnoxious and delusional as they come. I WANT them to suffer at the hands of my team.

But if anything, the only emotion I feel for Cowboys fans is closer to pity than anything else.

Nope, that is where I stand. Too, if you have ever been to a Pokes game in Dallas, the fans are about the nicest in the league.

I have, and I agree 100%. Dallas fans (as with most people in Texas) are all incredibly friendly, and welcoming. Doesn't change a thing (for me, anyway). :)

Doesn't change the fact that I LOVE seeing Jerry Jones pace the sidelines in frustration.

Doesn't change the fact that I LOVE seeing Tony Romo's DERPface after throwing a game-sealing interception, fumbling a sure win away in the red-zone in a playoff game, or simply missing a wide-open receiver.

Doesn't change the fact that I LOVE seeing all the hype about Dez Bryant, knowing he's going to disappear for big games down the stretch, like he has done every year.

Doesn't change the fact that I LOVE seeing BSPN reporters look stupid as they predict a Dallas Cowboys superbowl victory year after year, and Tony Romo flubs it away.

Doesn't change the fact that I LOVE seeing Dallas at the bottom of the standings.

Doesn't change the fact that I LOVE seeing a W next to their names on our schedule, more than almost anything else in the football world. :)

I dunno, Lanky. There doesn't seem to be any reason for that hatred any more. The differences that made it a battle of polar opposites are largely gone now.

If I hate anyone in the NFL it's Mara, and by extension, his team. He has screwed us over royally the past coupla seasons and we will feel the effect for a couple more. We could possibly lose Orakpo early because of him.

And I live among Eagles fans, who are as obnoxious and delusional as they come. I WANT them to suffer at the hands of my team.

But if anything, the only emotion I feel for Cowboys fans is closer to pity than anything else.

Well you're a soccer fan, your opinion doesn't count anyway. :p (just kidding...kinda)

It seems the silly star still owns some of us.

Not I. Moved on.

Lol - soccer fans take it on the chin again.

Hey, I agree with the sentiment about Jerrah, Gomer, Dezzy, and the wacky predictions each year. But yeah, most people in Texas are nice and I feel for them when they talk about the owner (ours seems to finally get it) and the inconsistency at QB.

Lol - soccer fans take it on the chin again.

Hey, I agree with the sentiment about Jerrah, Gomer, Dezzy, and the wacky predictions each year. But yeah, most people in Texas are nice and I feel for them when they talk about the owner (ours seems to finally get it) and the inconsistency at QB.

Dating a chick that grew up in Oxnard who actually had the balls to suggest we go to their camp this weekend. I'm not gonna be that guy with the RG3 jersey in a sea of blue until I do it at "Can you Hear Seat me Now?" stadium.

Giants are the new Cowboys. With what Mara did during and after the lockout, Redskins fans should take the most pleasure out of winning the division they were favored in the next season.

I hope NY faces adversity and goes 6-10.

I mean... it's not like I like dallas. They just aren't on my #1 hate list.

With the exception of last year, the home games against the cowboys have been more of a "hey, yeah, both our teams are awful. ready to go see which one plays worse?" than any sort of bitter rivalry.

hopefully that'll change.

The only thing dying, my friend, is your passion. :)

The Cowboys are the spawn of the Devil. They stomp kittens. They steal from old people. Rats come from their homes. Mosquito's caught malaria from them. Lyme disease carrying ticks, are actually freckles on Cowboy fans. And they are ugly.

Just ask Coach Gibbs.

Ugh! Now that's a tough one. Rather like being a fan of the NY Jets. ;)

My other English team is Portsmouth, who have somehow managed to get themselves relegated all the way from the PL down to a high school league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.