• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Moss will no longer be able to spin the ball

All I'm saying is that Roger Goodell is scum and should be thrown off the Tarpeian Rock.

I think the Salsa Dance celebration is an odd oversight on that list. Heck they even play salsa music in Giants stadium when Cruz starts up. Seems that is much worse than a simple swing.

Cruz does the dance last night.

No flags.

Go figure.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

So I think all the skins should start doing the salsa celebration after any big play. That would bring out the hypocrisy!!

eh...save it all for the final seconds of the SB when you have a 21 point lead. then pull out all the stops in front of the world as a virtual bird flip to Goodell.

get down that night.

While after a TD I don't really care if they spin the ball, but sometimes it was being done on the field of play after a reception...not a TD. I do have a problem with that. Just play football and leave the showboating to something that is worthy of showboating!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.