Sons of Washington

Hail your Redskins here in our featured forum
One of many experimental iterations ...
Threads
Many descriptive terms to describe these Eagles. It applies to many of the fans as well. :) Great blog - thanks for taking the time to bring it to us. I disagree with the outcome, but anything...
Replies
Views
Biggest thanks to Lanky for forming the league and having to deal with all of our petty BS while maintaining his sanity :laugh:
Replies
Views
My fear is we miss out on RG3. I'm watching Tannehill in the bowl game, he looks pretty good. Posted via BGO Mobile Device
Replies
Views
Garay appeals to me because of his ability to collapse the pocket even though he is not quite as good against the run as he is pressuring QBs. I'd give him a hard look if available though even if...
Replies
Views
December 30, 2011 Redskins Park Executive Vice President/Head Coach Mike Shanahan On how much more running back Roy Helu was able to do in practice today: “Same thing he’s been doing. He’ll be...
Replies
Views
You know, it's nice to have a year where we can debate that. Despite our record, we have made some nice pick ups. Bowen has been more than solid. Cofield has done a very nice job too...
Replies
Views
The Redskins have ENOUGH ham sandwiches, from our previous crappy trades, thankyouverymuch. In fact, I hear that at next year's training camp, for fan appreciation day, they're going to give away...
Replies
Views
Mike--no problem at all. Burgundy Burner used to do this but graciously allowed me to do it this year. And I feel your pain as far as the maps go. Rarely were the 'Skins broadcast in my area and...
Replies
Views
While many here thought he had potential, I sure didn't see THAT coming. Nice to see.
Replies
Views
Here's what else happened Saturday...Santa came!!!
Replies
Views
Interesting...looks like Robinson was promoted to prevent from being plucked off the Practice Squad and Torain was expendable.
Replies
Views
Good for Helu and Kerrigan. Well deserved honors and hopefully a sign of things to come. One correction to this list, Julio Jones > Doug Baldwin. Jones had more receptions, yards, and TDs.
Replies
Views
Pouha in NY is the one I think would cost too much. If you bring in someone like Soliai, I'd think he'd get the start and Cofield would be rotated in at both DE and NT. Soliai should not be...
Replies
Views
I'm with Mike. Comparing Romo to Elway at any age is not only an insult to Elway, but an insult to football, really. The dude took three teams to the superbowl in the 80s as a young'n, and one...
Replies
Views
Disagree on kicker - we need to stick with Gano. Shazzam is now kicking fairly well for the Steelers, and Nick Novak is probably going to a pro-bowl for San Diego. We don't give kickers a long...
Replies
Views
December 26, 2011 Redskins Park Executive Vice President/Head Coach Mike Shanahan On the decision to make running back Roy Helu inactive last week: “He was hurt [and] couldn’t practice. Same...
Replies
Views
Updated. BB, it's funny, you actually scored the most points this week, being the only one to call a Minny win. Traitor :laugh:
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Under all normal circumstances AP and Ponder being out would be a good thing, but nt today. On a side note, the chat feature is no longer showing up when I log on.
Replies
Views
Exactly what I feared would happen, happened. They ended up getting their run game going and Webb replaced Ponder. Oh well, good thing I don't get paid to predict scores. :laugh:
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0