• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sons of Washington

Our featured DC Football forum. Hail your Redskins/WFT/Commanders here.
Threads
I should have said I'd get it up after the MNF game when I'm damn good and ready, shouldn't I? Hehehe. I'll try to do it late Monday night since I know folks are itching to see it now :)
Replies
Views
Well, Campbell sprained his ankle this week so if we were gonna see something like that, Zorn has his opportunity.
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
It's got to feel a long, long way from the glory days for fan's of 'Americas Team', don't cha think???
Replies
Views
The Skins have a history where they beat the Lions. I think they will win this one, but will they win by more than 6? Man, that's a tough question.
Replies
Views
I had that same thought during the game. Now that's the kind of creativity we need. Not the "cutesy" gadget stuff. Besides, it's becoming clearer to me with each passing week that with Heyer...
Replies
Views
So this is where Blondie's game day threads went.
Replies
Views
I was thinking about this last week as the game approached and neglected to bring this topic into discussions about the Rams game, but I think we (myself included) may be not be looking at a very...
Replies
Views
With better clock management by the coach prior to the 2-minute warning things might have been moot anyway. While I don't agree with going for it on 4th down in that situation, I am much more...
Replies
Views
Yes sir. 70 is a much better number than 50 (which is what the Rams ran yesterday, in case anyone missed that little fact). Now we just have to keep that up.
Replies
Views
There is a silver lining to this but it's not at OT. The team will be forced to play Rinehart/Montgomery at RG where let's face it, Thomas was going to be replaced next offseason anyway. This will...
Replies
Views
When Redskins right guard Randy Thomas went down with a right triceps injury in the second quarter, third-year lineman Will Montgomery suddenly was thrust into the lineup in only the second game...
Replies
Views
Boone, the sound we hear is you hitting the nail firmly on the head. Until this team (or the coaches think that the team) can line up and beat another team without feeling like they need to get...
Replies
Views
Sellers is a limited player. Last year in carrying the ball he fumbled at the goal line against the Bengals. Today he dropped a touchdown pass. He is 33 years old. He is a good lead blocker, a...
Replies
Views
Today convinced me that the Zorn experiment is over. Folks want to say that JC doesn't have 'it'. Today Zorn convinced me that he doesn't either. I am tired, sick and tired, of being able to...
Replies
Views
I was definitely a Sonny person, but knowing that they (Sonny and Billy) laughed over the whole thing makes me feel like it really didn't matter. I do believe however that Sonny would have come...
Replies
Views
This is true to an extent. However, I must say Laron Landry plays with too much reckless abandon and seems to miss tackles because he is too busy trying to make that monster hit. I'd prefer he...
Replies
Views
Watched the replay again last night, and I agree. We were pretty flat, emotionally. And although hindsight is 20/20, I'd still say the play calling in that game, at least on the offense side...
Replies
Views
Aston Gambino
Not sure what it would take to turn Landry around. Early on he disappointed fans for not showing at autograph events. During games he tries for the Sports Center highlights with a big hit, but...
Replies
Views
By all means, yes. Pass now while the OL is actually able to protect. Use your high-round drafted receivers. Put the pressure on defenses..Reduce the stacked front. Frequent long yardage 3rd...
Replies
Views
Hey, good discussion no matter if it's a little off topic or not Serv.
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 84, Members: 0, Guests: 84)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.