• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sons of Washington

Our featured DC Football forum. Hail your Redskins/WFT/Commanders here.
Threads
i know, right? me too.... let's hope it continues into the regular season
Replies
Views
I don't think you will see Colt Brennan in a Redskins uniform again. If Campbell plays well he will get a new contract and the Redskins will look to add a WCO backup in 2010. If Campbell doesn't...
Replies
Views
To be honest I think it might have come down to Daniel or Edwin Williams for the 53rd spot. Both might draw interest off waivers.....the Skins lost Andrew Crummey off the practice squad last year...
Replies
Views
I agree. Glenn could have been drafted in the 7th round or probably a UDFA (He only played LB for 1 year in college!!!!:tantrum:). I don't get what the Skins do between the 1st round pick and the...
Replies
Views
keep your eyes on a 2 WR 2 TE package in the Red Zone with Kelly and Mitchell.....it will be very, very hard to cover if the Redskins decide to run a package like this
Replies
Views
It will be interesting, if all this is of course accurate, to see if anyone picks Daniel up-possibly a means of assessing how his potential is viewed generally.
Replies
Views
Montgomery to me would be a great deal if we could trade for a tackle who could spot start if need be. I like Montgomery b/c of his tangibles, but there's a reason he's the #4 tackle on the...
Replies
Views
For years I've been looking at these tickets - 18 tickets together here: http://www.stubhub.com/washington-redskins-tickets/?ticket_id=201066058 14 tickets together here...
Replies
Views
Mark The Homer
I think it is - he only missed 4 games in college, 3 of which were at the beginning of his freshman season, before he earned a spot (I think). The "fragile" moniker is undeserved, IMO.
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
campbell pro bowl? HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
Replies
Views
I'm not so sure about Chase over Colt...I think the more likely scenario is Colt winning the #3 job, and Chase going to the practice squad. I don't think Chase will be in high demand if cut, and...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
It's the principle - the emphasis on premium seats in the first place. I honestly don't know if my tickets, parking pass, and other various fees pay for the premium seats, or vice versa. But...
Replies
Views
http://dcprosportsreport.com/2009/09/battle-of-the-nfc-east-offensive-line.html
Replies
Views
PennSkinsfan
To be fair, jury is still out on Thomas, Kelly, Davis, Rhinehart and Tryon. Also, McIntosh, Cooley, Betts and Dockery were all 2nd and 3rd rounders...so there have been some hits there.
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
For all I know, that same thing has happened to Brennan several times in practice. Maybe he's just a knucklehead that is set on doing things his own way. I'm sure we'll know soon if this is the...
Replies
Views
http://skinscast.com - Click the link for the new show or click HERE This week Pappas is excited about the play of the offense against New England while Baker is just kind of meh. Murf talks...
Replies
Views
Pappas
Click HERE to read comments from Coach Jim Zorn. (courtesy of the Washington Redskins)
Replies
Views
Checked with 2 other members and they aren't having any problem opening - must be something on your end brother.
Replies
Views
Click HERE to read recent Skins-related stories leading up to the final game of the 2009 pre-season. (courtesy of the Washington Redskins)
Replies
Views
Click HERE to read comprehensive info on the final pre-season game of the 2009 season, as the Redskins visit the Jacksonville Jaguars. (courtesy of the Washington Redskins)
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 82, Members: 1, Guests: 81)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.