• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sons of Washington

Our featured DC Football forum. Hail your Redskins/WFT/Commanders here.
Threads
Yeah, but next week he'll disapper again. And since JC has Moss lock on every pass play, it's a bad thing when Moss disappears
Replies
Views
Sarge
Yeah, despite all the promises that he was gonna let Haynesworth do his thing, he appears to be playing the conservative DT role instead of blowing people up. Posted via BGO Mobile Device
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
  • Poll
I hope not! I would much rather see Bill Cowher here. I would rather have Marty back the Holmgren or Shanahan!
Replies
Views
Phew...changed my 49ers upset pick at the last second. Thanks Favre, for bailing me out! :D
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
Zorn has lost the team. Any comparisons to Gibbs II are a JOKE.
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
Replies
Views
Pappas
There was a question because of the way he runs. At Oklahoma, he broke his collarbone because of his balls-to-the-wall running style. But then again, any RB can get injured pretty easily, so...
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
I think even Spags knew how impotent our RZ offense looked, and how a TD would have been a morale booster. Instead, we knelt and took the ugly victory. A defeated Rams team would have been ripe to...
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
And a long 7 years it was. Do you guys think Danny is foolish enough to fire him if we lose Sunday? I have been asked that question a lot the past few days by fans of other teams. I don't think...
Replies
Views
It's sane for Mayhew to believe it will take several drafts to rebuild. I am sure with Culpepper at qb the team would win more games, but in 2009 that may not be the biggest consideration...
Replies
Views
The most frustrating thing for me with Zorn is the fact that he only gave Jason 2 maybe 3 chances to throw in the redzone after he had moved us down there no problem. It appears that the...
Replies
Views
Not surprising when you consider Detroit's porous pass defense. If he doesn't have a good game against Detroit, when will he ever?
Replies
Views
Rock Cartwright doesn't seem like he is long for the Redskins. His performance has really fallen off and attitude wise I think he and the team had a split over the role Marcus Mason was going to...
Replies
Views
We haven't been given a lot of reasons not to be worried - I think we'd all agree on that.
Replies
Views
Sure can't argue with ANY of these points. Kinda hard to make decent banana bread with nothing but green bananas.
Replies
Views
Click HERE to listen to the new episode This week Baker and Reffkin are at odds over the state of the offense and outlook for success. Pappas says that they paid their money and booing is...
Replies
Views
Pappas
Boone, I watched that remarkable drive to take the lead and the watched Miami at the other end. I couldn't help but think how very familiar the Dolphin's drive was, poor clock management, slow to...
Replies
Views
Click HERE to view the Redskins vs. Rams Final Gamebook including official final stats. (courtesy of Washington Redskins)
Replies
Views
Snyder is right now where Steinbrenner was with the Yankees in the 1980's. Lots of high profile moves. Lots of buzz. Team with a winning tradition. But year after year of disappointment and...
Replies
Views
the truth of the matter is that the Redskins could find a player with better developmental prospects on the PS of another team in the NFL and replace Henson altogether. he is lucky to have made...
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 75, Members: 3, Guests: 72)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.