• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sons of Washington

Our featured DC Football forum. Hail your Redskins/WFT/Commanders here.
Threads
I don't think any RB could have helped on Sunday. Jones and Heyer in particular were being beat most of the day, Rabach was blown up the middle a few times. It's hard to tell how good/bad Dockery...
Replies
Views
Okung baby!!!!! If he's not there.....trade back and draft Fox, or Bruce Campbell if he enters the draft. We need some O-linemen Vinny. Maybe go after Tony Pike from Cincy if we have to draft a...
Replies
Views
I am kicking myself for trying to be cleaver with the Bungals...
Replies
Views
I loved the commentary when he made his first FG. "Graham Gano. I'm the new kicker ... How you doin. Graham Gano ... Hi. Graham Gano, new kicker." Pretty funny stuff from the C crew. :)
Replies
Views
Bang, with a running back like Toby Gerhart most teams would win with smash mouth football. That kid is a freak and I believe he should have won the Heisman. I would definitely love to see that...
Replies
Views
That is probably exactly what is going to happen. I agree with you about Williams and Rypien. Joe Theismann was better than that, in my opinion. The Hogs were very young and raw when we won our...
Replies
Views
I think that Golston should get some props for a fine job filling in for Haynesworth (and without all the drama.) I think the ARE has to go and I have no idea why he is still back there on punt...
Replies
Views
I have to agree. The line was like a seive today, and he stood in there and did what he had to do. He has definately played better these last few weeks
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Sarge
Right now, I'd be more inclined to cut Landry
Replies
Views
Sarge
Yeah, I'm not so sure it's a given that Jason won't be re-signed, either. If, the light is finally coming on as far as running this offense, how could going to another team, possibly learning...
Replies
Views
With games starting so early down here (3 - 5am), I would normally stay up (an all-nighter) so as to follow the game, but last night, after a hard weekend, I missed the majority of the game, and...
Replies
Views
For sure. You'd never see teams like Philly or Pittsburgh losing to such a pathetic team like the Raiders.
Replies
Views
Heh, I don't think this was posted for your benefit, Om. :) More on Campbell: Campbell panicked in the pocket on his fourth quarter interception with :35 left, He lost his pocket poise and...
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
I hear ya Om and I guess where we diverge the most is in our expectations of Marty. I expected him to come in and un-do some of the Norvitis that had infected the team. I knew Marty's history and...
Replies
Views
Which is precisely why it makes sense that Portis career herein DC will end. It is a big time money contract and the Redskins are getting the same production from backup guys this year at a very...
Replies
Views
PennSkinsfan
Except that there is no way Springs misses that open field tackle of Delhomme in the Carolina game that allowed them to salt the time left on the clock. In fact, I don't think there is a CB on the...
Replies
Views
I had a feeling about the Browns...I was just too much of a pansy to pull the trigger, especially since zero of my upset picks came in last week. Damnit!!
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
"Help, Help.....I'm being repressed!!!" as FedEx ushers throw out fans for their Snyder Sucks, dumb and dumber t-shirts while hiolding a "Fire Vinny" sign.
Replies
Views
I don't think the Redskins loss to Seattle in 2007 was a 'bust'. The team was 5-7 and out of the playoff picture with an average team and used Sean Taylor's memory to re-energize itself and beat...
Replies
Views
Thomas is very close to breaking a kick return for a TD. It almost happened twice last week. I would not go back to Cartwright at this juncture. If Thomas continues to come on in the passing game...
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 38, Members: 4, Guests: 34)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.