• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sons of Washington

Our featured DC Football forum. Hail your Redskins/WFT/Commanders here.
Threads
Except that there is no way Springs misses that open field tackle of Delhomme in the Carolina game that allowed them to salt the time left on the clock. In fact, I don't think there is a CB on the...
Replies
Views
I had a feeling about the Browns...I was just too much of a pansy to pull the trigger, especially since zero of my upset picks came in last week. Damnit!!
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
"Help, Help.....I'm being repressed!!!" as FedEx ushers throw out fans for their Snyder Sucks, dumb and dumber t-shirts while hiolding a "Fire Vinny" sign.
Replies
Views
I don't think the Redskins loss to Seattle in 2007 was a 'bust'. The team was 5-7 and out of the playoff picture with an average team and used Sean Taylor's memory to re-energize itself and beat...
Replies
Views
Thomas is very close to breaking a kick return for a TD. It almost happened twice last week. I would not go back to Cartwright at this juncture. If Thomas continues to come on in the passing game...
Replies
Views
if he had stayed in St. Louis and the Rams had continued to be successful, he would have been in that position. but he went from the crumbling Rams to the ever-rebuilding Bills and the Redskins...
Replies
Views
I remember reading a post from Steinberg a while back transcribing an interview with Sonny. He seemed to tie Vinny's fate here to how the team fared down the stretch with Sherm Lewis calling the...
Replies
Views
There's the real problem. This assumes Vinny will still be here. Which he may be, but which would suck.
Replies
Views
My response was tongue-in-cheek (probably should've used an emoticon), since it was an odd way to phrase it. It's like thanking your spouse for 20 great years together when you've been married 25...
Replies
Views
kirbster
He's done a good job thus far and when you're 3-9, it's definitely time to check your ego at the door. Just do your part to help the team win and the rest will take care of itself.
Replies
Views
a guy may start to play better due to circumstances, but all of them in unison? :laugh: Zorn was brought here to develop Campbell first and foremost and it seems to be finally happening to some...
Replies
Views
The real great ones don't talk junk about fellow teammates or "buddy-up" to the owner or display inordinate amounts of "stroke-my-ego-please" either.
Replies
Views
I'm not sure you guys are getting what I am trying to say. Landry hit Brees. Brees stumbled and fell down. If Landry had not touched Brees, he would not have taken six or seven steps backward...
Replies
Views
Actually - I view yesterday as the perfect outcome. We got to see our guys play respectable, even inspired football. And we lost, preserving a higher draft pick, helping to ensure the pressure to...
Replies
Views
Suisham Suisham Sushiam Suisham Sushiam He's a fine kicker, when nothing is on the line. When it comes to crunch time, he blows.
Replies
Views
Actually, Neo, I was thinking more about the Saint's defense. Frankly I was expecting GW to come in to FedEx and slam the door on the Skins pretty hard but our offense ate them for breakfast most...
Replies
Views
For the last few weeks the offense has played better despite the upheavals on the OL, our 3rd string running back starting and losing our pro bowl tight end. You can say that guys are stepping up...
Replies
Views
The Cerrato/Zorn duet: "See, we're improving...we told you-see we almost beat an undefeated team..see, see?"
Replies
Views
http://dcprosportsreport.com/2009/12/06/thumbs-upthumbs-down-5.html
Replies
Views
PennSkinsfan
I would have taken the Jets, but got my picks in late. Posted via BGO Mobile Device
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 109, Members: 4, Guests: 105)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.