• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sons of Washington

Our featured DC Football forum. Hail your Redskins/WFT/Commanders here.
Threads
Congrats on Rock's performance Blondie. Without a doubt his best day as a Skin-happy for him-he deserved it.
Replies
Views
Kendall must have pissed in the dannys Wheaties
Replies
Views
Sarge
I'm very proud of the way our guys fought their guts out. Feel bad for the D. With effort they put in they should have been rewarded with a W. This loss is squarely on Vinny. With decent depth...
Replies
Views
Some fans know the truth even if Jerry doesn't. That team is going nowhere. Williams is just terrible. I'm glad they have him. We are not a good team and we pushed them to the limit, on the...
Replies
Views
I'd take RFK over it in a second..........................
Replies
Views
Sarge
Mike Nelms was a freak. It didn't matter how many people were around him, he'd field a ball unless it was going into the end zone. Amazing guy
Replies
Views
Sarge
I agree with the thumbs up! Rock proved he belongs on this team. I am not so sure I am completely down on Suisham because we should have put at least one of those in the end zone! The big...
Replies
Views
Kind of tough to figure out the logic of not taking a shot on 3rd down there. 15 seconds seems like an awfully long time to just give up on a TD. Pretty perplexing, especially at 3-6. What do you...
Replies
Views
Roy Williams is a big physical WR, the kind DeAngelo struggles mightily with. I'm not at all sold on Tryon or Barnes, so Rogers needs to work on RW, while Hall should hit up Miles Austin.
Replies
Views
It's one of the games Skins fans have to care about - no matter how bleak the season - and it requires no introduction. The Skins, fresh off a 1 game win streak, travel to Dallas looking to...
Replies
Views
Yeah, but this is Cowboys/Redskins - you can throw all those meaningless stats out the window.
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
I disagree. Having a defensive coach allows you to minimize the offense of the opponent. With the rules as they are you don't need an offensive genius to score points, but a defensive one can be...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Just amplifies the old saying "My two favorite teams are the XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX and whoever plays the Cowboys"
Replies
Views
Sarge
Unfortunately Blondiegate is not happening this year. She is out of town I think? Not sure.
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
Funny but I was thinking just the opposite. Zorn has never really been in a stronger position. I mean, what does he have to lose? His job is, the way things stand right now, gone at the end of the...
Replies
Views
I've noticed this throughout his career. For whatever reason, he's just not good at spot duty. He's not the kind of guy you can throw in when your #1 back needs a breather. If you let him play...
Replies
Views
Just a piece of related history. My father came to Washington in the 1950's and said until Lombardi arrived in 1969 Redskins tickets were plentiful and the team, a chronic loser since WWII...
Replies
Views
When I was at training camp taking photos at the beginning of this season, I had the opportunity for a brief chat w/ Carter. I said to him, what do you think about 14 or 15 sacks this season. His...
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 69, Members: 1, Guests: 68)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.