• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

RI: Shanahan: Haynesworth has swelling in his knee

I'm done with this circus. We get it, shan is the boss and wants to make an example of albert. We also get it, allbert was a horrible example during the offseason. Help him pass the damn test and let's get to practicing.

And if shan trades him after all this ill be pissed.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I'm sensing a brother in arms here! Must be a Navy thang.....

I'm behind Shanahan 100%. I've never booed one of our own players. But AH is really tempting me.

Was haynesworth in the navy or shan? I'm missing the joke...but that's nothing new

I'm just over the drama..let's play some damn football!!

I'm guessing that fs62 is/was in the Navy.

Was haynesworth in the navy or shan? I'm missing the joke...but that's nothing new

I'm just over the drama..let's play some damn football!!

nope...but I was....:)

Watching footage of Haynesworth "working out" on the sidelines after practice, it is clear he is half-assing it, and has a contemptuous look on his face. If he sucked it up, and made it look like he wanted to be there, I'm betting this circus would be over. It really is a shame that a grown ass man like that could act so petulant.

Man up, Albert!

Watching footage of Haynesworth "working out" on the sidelines after practice, it is clear he is half-assing it, and has a contemptuous look on his face. If he sucked it up, and made it look like he wanted to be there, I'm betting this circus would be over. It really is a shame that a grown ass man like that could act so petulant.

Man up, Albert!

You are going on the assumption that he wants circus to be over.

Fat Al's offseason workout regimen is looking f'in awesome right now, right? P90x, watch out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.