• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sons of Washington

Our featured DC Football forum. Hail your Redskins/WFT/Commanders here.
Threads
For the record, no one appreciates Art Monk more than I do. No one. And seeing him in green makes me kinda feel that color. So with that established ... I'm thinking they made him wear...
Replies
Views
Whipping a hated rival just doesn't get any better. :thewave:
Replies
Views
That's one of the reasons why I want to be a journalist. I hate where journalism is going in this country and I want to be a part of something new...or at least a return to a time when stories...
Replies
Views
So of the list of top QBs in the league Campbell is near the bottom. That makes him average. To other QBs good enough to be named a starter through four seasons. Some QBs start a season, get...
Replies
Views
- Click to launch It's a special episode this week featuring John Keim of the Washington Examiner and David Elfin, formerly of the Washington Times. With the new coaching staff in place the...
Replies
Views
Pappas
Perhaps the difference between Cooley and Portis is that Cooley made his comments without trying to make his own case for being named team captain while Portis' comments as usual were more about...
Replies
Views
I still wish we'd played our starters in the final game that year. 33% of our sacks that season came in that one game as the backups played. 6 sacks in 15 games, 9 in 16. While 9 is still amazing...
Replies
Views
kirbster
Yeah, he'll be back. Two reasons: 1. He's badass still at 34 and most coaches want a guy like Fletcher on their team. 2. This team has so many holes to fill, the last thing then need to worry...
Replies
Views
There is zero available metric other than peer review as to whether or not a position coach is a "good" coach or not. The fact that this guy was still in the NFL is a fantastic sign.
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
We'll probably do two separate contests next season...one picking just the winners as we did this year, the other using point spreads....twice the fun :)
Replies
Views
What is he 12? He looks younger than our QB. Having young and hungry coaches can be a good thing. I don't really care how young he is as long as he does a good job.
Replies
Views
hard to believe we're actually a real franchise again and not a madden/fantasy football team anymore.
Replies
Views
Offensive Line Coach Chris Foerster Chris Foerster is currently the offensive line coach for the Washington Redskins. He was the offensive coordinator for the Miami Dolphins in 2004.[1]...
Replies
Views
Defensive Line Coach Jacob Burney Jacob Burney's Bronco Bio Page Jacob Burney enters his seventh season coaching the Denver Broncos’ defensive line in 2008 and will work with Bill Johnson in...
Replies
Views
Defensive Backs Coach Bob Slowik Bob Slowik's Old Broncos Bio Page Bob Slowik enters his fourth season on the Denver Broncos’ coaching staff in 2008 and is in his second year as defensive...
Replies
Views
I remember the Allen era very well. Unfortunately was older than 10 in 1971. Remember when Lombardi came here. Anyway...loved what Allen did for this team. It was Allen that fueled the Cowboy...
Replies
Views
I noticed that omission too. Landry seems disinterested to me. And I'd imagine if Gray felt that Landry was at least TRYING hard, he would have found something nice to say about him. I think...
Replies
Views
HaHa! Very good, my friend. Very good indeed. Now, this guy's resume jumps off the page. No reason to think he won't be able to do as good here, as he has elsewhere. Good luck, Mr. Burney Yes...
Replies
Views
Tight Ends Coach Jon Embree Jon Embree's Chiefs Bio Owning 17 years of coaching expertise and two seasons of NFL playing experience as a tight end, Jon Embree begins his third campaign as the...
Replies
Views
I got it from a Girls' fan. He is still trying to deflect from the verbal abuse I have given him since Sunday! Worst part is every time he brings anything up I just say 34-3
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 85, Members: 2, Guests: 83)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.