• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

Like Father, Like Son

One of many experimental iterations ...

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Indiana

Jimbo

The Franchise Player
Reaction score

He even plays a little defense. :)

He's not quite as shifty as the old man.....yet....but he has good speed and his father's balance. He's already at a different level than his current competition and I'm guessing he'll only get better when he gets to college. His father is still the best college player I ever saw so I'm guessing he'll go to a school that will feature him instead of just making him a cog in the machine.

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Florida State

Wow! Awesome video.

Please go to Florida State.

Jimbo

The Franchise Player
Reaction score

Wow! Awesome video.

I'm guessing he stays in state and either plays at Dad's alma mater, Oklahoma St. or he heads to Norman to play for Bob Stoops.

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Florida State

I'm guessing he stays in state and either plays at Dad's alma mater, Oklahoma St. or he heads to Norman to play for Bob Stoops.
Don't steal a man's dreams.

EatSleepRedskin

The UDFA
Reaction score

Hard to tell in highlight videos, but while he does look pretty good (speed, for instance), he's not quite the same as his dad.

But then again, no one looks like his dad.

China

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Michigan State

As long as he stays away from Alabama. I already hate Nick Saban and his team doesn't need any more help.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Wow! Awesome video.

From the looks of things, I would be a fan of him at my alma mater!

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Florida State

From the looks of things, I would be a fan of him at my alma mater!
Mine too. Yes, please sign him up.

And Om, yes please.:claps:

I do remember watching Walter Payton's son light it up at the U a few seasons ago.....but I'm not sure he had his father's drive, and wound up in the CFL. Still.....imagine playing against Walter Payton's son in college. The kid really stood out at that level.

But Barry's son looks better to my eyes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0