• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Insider: A closer look at Devin Thomas's release from the Redskins

BGO

During Devin Thomas's rookie season, several Redskins veterans told me Thomas needed to grow up. They criticized his commitment to practice and study habits, saying he would have learned the playbook faster had he worked harder. And Thomas, 23, showed more maturity during his second season. People I trust in the organization told me he was doing the right things in practice and in wide receiver position meetings, and a former Redskins assistant predicted Thomas would have a big game last season against the New Orleans Saints in Week 13. Thomas established career highs with seven receptions for 100 yards and two touchdowns in an overtime loss to the eventual Super Bowl champions. Of course, none of that matters to Coach Mike Shanahan, who Saturday released the Redskins' top pick from the 2008 draft. With an opening on the 53-man roster, the Redskins are expected to promote running back Keiland

pixel
p-8bUhLiluj0fAw.gif

More...

I'm sure it wasn't the sleeping in a team meeting this summer. DT would've been released much sooner.

BBanks better be careful - he doesn't want to get a rep as a snitch. :biggrin2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.