• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sons of Washington

Our featured DC Football forum. Hail your Redskins/WFT/Commanders here.
Threads
The aggression is key in particular with a division where we will face Manning and Romo for the next 5-7 years, and maybe McNabb for 2-3 more years Being able to send pressure at them from...
Replies
Views
Bad offensive line, average receiving core and no running game and Jason Campbell still had over 62 % completion rating, 3618 yards and 20 TDs. I think you fix everything around Campbell and he...
Replies
Views
The Daily Redskin In an ongoing attempt to kick myself in the arse and post on a more regular basis, I'm trying something new ...*a daily post with quick read-and-reacts*to any and all Redskins...
Replies
Views
Not necessarily Lanky. Smith is viewed as a great Special Teams coach, or so I am given to believe, and it is very possible that he has been getting a lot out of little in terms of talent. His...
Replies
Views
My standard reply to this kind of idiotic suggestion is... "I wouldn't root for the Cowgirls if they were playing al Qaeda in the Olympics!"
Replies
Views
I would simply request that all BGO members, when referring to coach Bobby Turner, that Bobby, B., or R., ALWAYS be used before Turner. To only see, Coach Turner, used in reference to anything...
Replies
Views
With all due respect Miles, we know that the coaches this last off season pin pointed the offensive line as the biggest area in need of an upgrade and the biggest reason for the late season slide...
Replies
Views
Heady days ... can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a "Redskins Hire_____" announcement. Turner headed to Redskins By Jeff Legwold Comments Broncos running backs coach Bobby...
Replies
Views
This is probably vinnyphobia talking here, but even if Samuels does come back, they need to make sure they have solid backups at the position. Vinny always assumed that guys like Samuels and Randy...
Replies
Views
Well, one troubling item on Portis is his refusal to have the surgery to correct his bone spurs. He took an injection and believes all will be well with rest. This is a structural condition based...
Replies
Views
I don't see why not, if we do a one-gap system a la the San Diego Chargers. If we go two-gap, we better find someone other than Haynesworth as he'll likely be disgruntled...
Replies
Views
Agreed. Remember when Joe Gibbs was hired boy JKC he was asked what he needed to succeed. Gibbs told Cooke he needs the best assistant coaches available and pay them well. Cooke said no...
Replies
Views
I see, the other team can block any move other than that to head coach (unless its a current head coach, then draft picks are given like in the Gruden case).
Replies
Views
Lanky Livingston
Replies
Views
As many times as I've seen that clip, I can't tell, but did Marcus really smack the Ref or does it just appear that way because of the camera angle... ?
Replies
Views
If Cribbs is let go he won't settle for anything resembling his present contract...That being said I don't think he will be let go.
Replies
Views
I don't think he has a shot this year either. I'd say he had very little chance - period - of getting in, except that I think his status as a coach makes it a little harder for the HOF selection...
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 36, Members: 0, Guests: 36)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.