• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sons of Washington

Our featured DC Football forum. Hail your Redskins/WFT/Commanders here.
Threads
I've known many "dummies" that have have great weeks in football pools. :pirate:
Replies
Views
Gotta love Bugel. "Hey, Mike Williams: take an aspirin and strap 'em on or it's been nice knowing you."
Replies
Views
I don't know if Campbell is or isn't the guy. No clue. That's why I'm a professional geek and Jim Zorn is a professional coach. What I do know is that Campbell was not drafted by Gibbs to run this...
Replies
Views
http://www.warpathconfidential.com/?p=751 Evolution of a defense By John Pappas Warpath Confidential Editor The Washington Redskins’ defense has all the potential in the world. With no less...
Replies
Views
Pappas
Betts isn't a bad back but he's kind of a jack of all trades, master of none, kind of player. He's a poor compliment to CPo in that he's not really a power runner nor a quick/fast game breaker...
Replies
Views
http://www.warpathconfidential.com/?p=743 Making the case By John Pappas Warpath Confidential Editor The young guys on the Washington Redskins were looking to make their mark last night. With...
Replies
Views
Pappas
It would be nice to size Daniel's brain and throwing motion in Colt's larger body. All preseason last year when Colt was making crazy throws that somehow got caught by a Skin instead of being...
Replies
Views
Click HERE to read today's comments from Coach Jim Zorn. (courtesy of Washington Redskins)
Replies
Views
I'm guessing Zorn and Co have something else for that this year with the new 2 TE sets, ARE in the slot and other options we may not have thought of yet but they really don't want to give the...
7 8 9
Replies
Views
Kelly has size and seems to have very good hands. He just appears to be a guy that wears the 'fragile - handle carefully' sign on his jersey. I don't know if at this point you can count on him...
Replies
Views
With one preseason “game” under our belts—last week’s 23-0 bummer against the Baltimore Ravens—I have pared the wish list down for week two:I. All season, the single most crucial element in any...
Replies
Views
Click HERE to read comments from Redskins Head Coach Jim Zorn. (courtesy of Washington Redskins)
Replies
Views
Click HERE to read comments from Redskins Head Coach Jim Zorn. (courtesy of Washington Redskins)
Replies
Views
Click HERE to read comments from Redskins Defensive Coordinator Greg Blache. (courtesy of Washington Redskins)
Replies
Views
Gotta agree strongly with this-- Not to be a broken record, but it still comes back to the offensive line-- If a metric were available, I wonder what statistical analysis would determine when...
Replies
Views
Pravda
I think the tone has improved, but I'd be surprised if the drama between the Post and the Redskins is really over--I'd say things are more on hiatus. If and when the 'Skins start winning big this...
Replies
Views
Pravda
http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles/Redskins_Put_a_Wrap_On_Training_Camp_47252.jsp The grinding regimen of two-a-day practices reached its merciful end on Thursday in baking heat and stultifying...
Replies
Views
That's really all I'm arguing. I actually love Collins - I wish we'd gotten him earlier in his career - I fear he's a better QB than Jason is ever going to be. Honestly - I believe Zorn likely...
Replies
Views
Just fyi, the spreads are loaded by the product webmaster - we actually could load our own right from the vegas lists, but I decided to keep the first contest simple this year, and not have people...
Replies
Views
I want to see some improvement this week. As China said I would love to see the offense put some points on the board.
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 74, Members: 1, Guests: 73)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.