Sons of Washington

Hail your Redskins here in our featured forum
One of many experimental iterations ...
Threads
Now I understand why even Mark Murphy thinks the pendulum has swung far enough in favor of the players. B.
Replies
Views
Taking them one at a time: Carriker - I don't have a solid feel on whether he will come back or not. He is 27 and proven, as long as he is in the right system. Wanting to go elsewhere and be the...
Replies
Views
One could make the argument that the only good QB decision that he has made in his career was Cutler and even he isn't a top five quarterback. Posted via BGO Mobile Device
Replies
Views
This photo and the thought of Albert gives me heartburn.
Replies
Views
No doubt that Orton is a stop gap guy. However he is a solid upgrade over Grossman why not bring him in until our rookie is ready. If we land RG3 we probably wouldn't need Orton but we can't keep...
Replies
Views
I agree there is a need for a QB, but the most essential need I see is for a great scout. We need some guy ( like Beathard) who is a great judge of talent to start shopping for all our needs...
Replies
Views
Interesting. What we won't do to console ourselves! Yeah, it's more about the humor than anything else. :) B.
Replies
Views
It's almost word for word what I feel as well. To answer serv's earlier question, I don't know that it's not a smart move or that there's a 'better canddate' the Redskins should've franchised...
Replies
Views
100% agree. Let's hope the FA takes notice of this need as well. ALWAYS improve the lines if you can.
Replies
Views
Sure you won't, Giselle. :)
Replies
Views
yup...the offense's ineptitude was just a mirage! we really were a juggernaught but for a few bad calls here and there!
Replies
Views
That's what safety pins are for ;) Just staple that bad boy onto the front of a shirt that fits.
Replies
Views
  • Poll
my cousin was in love with the Kgun offence, I have always liked a pounding ruin game with deep play action better, but im with mike, when andre threw his helmet, I was laughing like a madman that...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Please see my avatar pic. Riggo's run that won SB 17 will always be THE signature play for this franchise IMHO. It was our first SB win and we were underdogs and nobody thought we had a chance...
Replies
Views
I will concur with BB. This year's chat feature was a great way to spend the games!
Replies
Views
I SOOOO hate BOTH of these teams that I simply refuse to watch. In order to keep my man card, I'll be watching highlights of the Skins' Super Bowl victories while quaffing a beer or 3 and farting...
Replies
Views
Just to add to today's fun, we're going to play a BGO Squares Game for those who participated in this year's NFL Pickem Contest. We've created the sheet and randomly assigned numbers. For those...
Replies
Views
Sean Taylor was going to become an all time great, he was the one shining spot on a team that had lost its lustre. I can still remember seeing the post on profootball talk at 3 am, and staring at...
Replies
Views
I could easily see that scenario too. Tannehill would be a nice choice. Posted via BGO Mobile Device
Replies
Views
When Trent Williams was injured and then suspended the Redskins had several kicks blocked. The fact the coaches could not come up with a protection scheme inside over all those weeks to correct...
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 7, Members: 4, Guests: 3)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0