Sons of Washington

Hail your Redskins here in our featured forum
One of many experimental iterations ...
Threads
Sean Taylor was going to become an all time great, he was the one shining spot on a team that had lost its lustre. I can still remember seeing the post on profootball talk at 3 am, and staring at...
Replies
Views
I could easily see that scenario too. Tannehill would be a nice choice. Posted via BGO Mobile Device
Replies
Views
When Trent Williams was injured and then suspended the Redskins had several kicks blocked. The fact the coaches could not come up with a protection scheme inside over all those weeks to correct...
Replies
Views
Man! If only I could have been able to afford last minute airline tickets in 1983 to Pasadena, CA, I had a free ticket to that game if I could have gotten there. I was 14 at the time. When my...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Here is for the insomniacs on the board. NFL Network is showing all the NFL Films Super Bowls Highlights and here are the times for the Redskins 3 Super Bowl wins. XXVI 1:30 AM EST / 10:30 PM PST...
Replies
Views
I like it. Then again, I'm in the minority around here that realizes he's a lot better than a lot of you think he is. A guy doesn't get retained by multiple different coaches, get a big salary...
Replies
Views
I thought the same thing. One thing I noticed about him this year, was that our coaching staff was apparently terrible at talent evaluation, since it was so deep in the season, and only dues to...
Replies
Views
Here's an ESPN vid called "Senior Bowl Behind the Scenes" with Todd McShay showing off the new visual analytical tools that coaches and scouts can use at the Senior Bowl practices. The demo of...
Replies
Views
except those teams in the 1980's didn't go 1 for 13 on third down conversions in the NFC Title game :) Again, San Francisco had decent talent this year but was not dominant. They won games by...
Replies
Views
Rogers may no longer have the Ben Grimm hands but the Giants (Victor Cruz) showed that jam still goes well with Carlos as it does on toast.
Replies
Views
More from Silva: General agreement among media that Brandon Weeden is top QB at Senior Bowl & performed like it Monday. Reports on Nick Foles mixed so far. Mayock on Kellen Moore: "More tape u...
Replies
Views
Nepotism and Cronyism strikes again. Friends don't let friends coach on your team.
Replies
Views
i hear you brotha , but those guys wern't palying at dru's level when they were let go maybe montana , but they had steve young in tha fold ..
Replies
Views
I agree with you completely. I heard the Halsell interview on Redskins @ 1 then other day and was surprised at what he was saying. The fact is Flynn threw six TDs against an NFL defense without...
Replies
Views
I don't think we have a difficult time finding a good LB coach. The key is who will Shanahan and Haslett want. What makes our LB coach position so attractive is the guys you get to work with...
Replies
Views
Boone, I've gone to almost every Skins game at FedEx since the place opened, mainly from the nice confines of the club level, so luckily I haven't seen a lot of what the Saints fan experienced in...
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0