• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Last win in Green Bay

The worst was the phantom motion game. That should have been our last victory at Green Bay (I think that was an away game anyway).

The one where Sean had 45 INTs against Favre was one we should have won, too.

unless thats the one you are talking about...then I agree.

I don't remember if that was the same game or not, but he should have had 90 INTs because he dropped half of them, lol.

This is an absolutely huge game.

We can win, if Kyle is on his game big time, and Robert can make huge strides in just a few days.

Or, it could be a huge ass-kicking, followed by hate for Shanny for risking the franchise QB last season.

Way I see this one, it's as big an opportunity game as the franchise has had in a while. The Redskins could stake a claim to unquestioned contender status by going up to Green Bay, facing an 0-1 Packers team trying very hard to hold on to their own contender status, and walking out a winner.

Come back to DC at 1-1, having gone to a very tough place to play and beating a desperate perennial playoff team with arguably the top QB in the football at the top of his game, and you've done something. A win here would resonate loud and clear in the Skins own locker room, the media, and throughout the NFL.

It's all right there. No one really expects Washington to rise up and plant their flag this week. They just have to overcome the doubts and make it happen.

Way I see this one, it's as big an opportunity game as the franchise has had in a while. The Redskins could stake a claim to unquestioned contender status by going up to Green Bay, facing an 0-1 Packers team trying very hard to hold on to their own contender status, and walking out a winner.

Come back to DC at 1-1, having gone to a very tough place to play and beating a desperate perennial playoff team with arguably the top QB in the football at the top of his game, and you've done something. A win here would resonate loud and clear in the Skins own locker room, the media, and throughout the NFL.

It's all right there. No one really expects Washington to rise up and plant their flag this week. They just have to overcome the doubts and make it happen.

And these are the types of games the Skins typically win.....the ones they are not supposed to

Griffin and Morris have to show up. If they do, we can compete with anyone. If they don't, we will get trucked.

And you better believe that if we give Rodgers & the Packers an average starting field position of our 45-yard line (or whatever ludicrous number it was we gave Philly), we will lose 147 - 0.

And you better believe that if we give Rodgers & the Packers an average starting field position of our 45-yard line (or whatever ludicrous number it was we gave Philly), we will lose 147 - 0.

Boone's comment does beget yours, after all....

And these are the types of games the Skins typically win.....the ones they are not supposed to

Been watching this team for over thirty some years and the above statement is true.

This week, nobody has picked the Skins. In fact, everyone has basically said we have no chance to win this Sunday.

And the Skins will win.

It's what we do best: tick the prognosticators and Vegas off.

So our last victory against them when we knocked Rodgers out was at home? And all this time I thought it was Lambeau. D'OH!

This game is ripe for the pickin... 3 of GBs starters in their LB/DB are out for this game, so we will have the ability to score. Kap owned that defense last week, and now they're missing starting players.

That defense looked like a college D against SF, receivers were always wide open, but then again Kap had all day behind that OL, RG3 won't and our offense will more than likely start out "rusty" again, maybe even worse with their crowd.

Hopefully we don't see that same bad Packers D with RG3 continuing to show bad passing mechanics and get picked off several times anyway.

I'd love a win in Green Bay.

I'll be even more excited if RG3 remains healthy, and shows some clear improvement--something solid that let's everyone know he'll be healthy later this season.

That defense looked like a college D against SF, receivers were always wide open, but then again Kap had all day behind that OL, RG3 won't and our offense will more than likely start out "rusty" again, maybe even worse with their crowd.

Hopefully we don't see that same bad Packers D with RG3 continuing to show bad passing mechanics and get picked off several times anyway.

I think a large part of that was their concentrating on stopping SF's running game-Gore did score but only rushed for 44 yards which is well below his average. The 49ers run game only netted 90 yards total-again, well below their 155+ yards per game average for 2012. In doing so, however, Capers allowed Kaepernick to pick apart Green Bay's secondary. We could pose a similar dilemma for them.

Looks like it's rainin up in GB... gonna slow down that passing offense a bit. That could play into our hands a lot.

Wet field, questionable knee.....I'm so pissed that Shanny put us in this spot. What a freaking moron.

Wet field, questionable knee.....I'm so pissed that Shanny put us in this spot. What a freaking moron.

How did he put us in a bad spot? If anything I think the wet field works in our favor

Which position? The one that lead us to an NFC Championship, or was it something else?

Look - some of you guys act like Shanahan ran out on the field last year and tackled Griffin low himself. The guy plays with wild abandon. He got hurt. There's no proof that, even if Shanahan had pulled Griffin for the season earlier, that he wouldn't have torn it all the way (possibly in training camp or preseason this year).

Let it go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.