• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sons of Washington

Our featured DC Football forum. Hail your Redskins/WFT/Commanders here.
Threads
I have said several times that Rak is not as effective in the 3-4 and the fact that he makes plays is due to his strength and athleticism. He has a very limited pass rush toolbox and relies a lot...
Replies
Views
Hah! One interesting thing is the new hot lanes... Wonder what it would cost and how fast they would get you to the game during rush hour.
Replies
Views
tshile
For Immediate Release November 29, 2012 REDSKINS CLAIM LB BRYAN KEHL OFF WAIVERS; WAIVE LB MARIO ADDISON LOUDOUN...
Replies
Views
That's some serious praise for Trent Williams.
Replies
Views
November 28, 2012 Redskins Park Executive Vice President/Head Coach Mike Shanahan On tackle Jammal Brown remaining on the Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform list: “He was unable to play. His...
Replies
Views
For Immediate Release November 29, 2012 GRIFFIN III NAMED NFL OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE MONTH LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The National Football League announced today that Washington Redskins...
Replies
Views
Because it's a popularity contest and Peyton is always near the top in any of those, plus supposedly he was going to play worse after coming back from injury. As if he didn't start every game for...
Replies
Views
you wanna know what set me off in that... one of them called him "Griffith" I know YOU'RE not a fan of his, but at least understand how to spell his name
Replies
Views
That sounds like something we would have said during last season :)
Replies
Views
Agreed. But when you're talking about trading (which is what we were originally talking about) I can definitely see why the eagles didn't even bother trying. If he was that good of a deal he'd...
Replies
Views
tshile
Nice FWIW we are getting noticed around the league. Latest yahoo power rankings have us at 14. Pretty sure we started the year in the high 20's "......14. Washington Redskins (5-6) Last week: 18...
Replies
Views
that's awesome!!!!! hahaha... rivalry has returned.. and its going to only get better. We've been infiltrated with their fans for so long... Griffin is going to bring some over from the dark...
Replies
Views
Nope but its good that he's not a Cowboys fan, lol.
Replies
Views
I know exactly what you mean Extreme. I have never been so profoundly affected by the death of someone I've never met. It's hard to explain really. I don;t understand it myself. Another thing...
Replies
Views
I had a chance to rewatch some of the Cowboys game, as well as parts of some of the previous games, and there was 1 glaring difference in the Dallas game: the receivers were catching everything...
Replies
Views
Yeah, time to cut bait and just draft a solid RT early. We haven't had one of those since Jansen. Time to end the merry-go-round there.
Replies
Views
I saw the picture somewhere whey Shanahan actually sent him the Cool Hand Luke DVD... he had his Baylor T-Shirt on and was holding it up. Priceless.
Replies
Views
Well, the Giants still picked up Nehemiah Broughton to their PS back in 2009 even though Shanahan was a complete newcomer to Washington and Gibbs' O is nothing like either Shanahan's O. Even...
Replies
Views
Don't feed the trolls......I mean squirrels !
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
tshile

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 45, Members: 0, Guests: 45)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.