Sons of Washington

Hail your Redskins here in our featured forum
One of many experimental iterations ...
Threads
The only thing worse than this would be if they drafted Kalil instead of RG3. Ha!
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say RG3. :D
Replies
Views
That's cool. If there a ton of decent free agent WRs pick another one. :)
Replies
Views
Well, as I said my post isn't really an argument for anything specifically. Just an observation. I happen to agree with you about our ability to find solid players in the later rounds. I think...
Replies
Views
it's a bidniz my man. he's making millions. he dang well better be able to handle the pressure - on the field and off!!! that's what he's paid to do.
Replies
Views
Apparently the bounties for late hits were a lot more than the rewards for turnovers. No wonder we were always at the bottom of the NFL in that category when Williams and Blache were running the...
Replies
Views
Yeah Steven, I just finished the late local news on Channel 8 and the weekend guy wrapped up by saying that the Skins and Rams had announced the trade today and that the Cowboys would be facing...
Replies
Views
I like the current emblem, but I think the helmets would look a lot better without the stripe in the middle.
Replies
Views
“To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard... More...
Replies
Views
I have heard that Mike Shanahan wanted to draft V-Jax but just missed him back in Denver. The combination that he might still feel that way along with the fact that our offense needs a true #1...
Replies
Views
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Peyton, you laughed and scoffed at the Redskins over the last few days. Thought you could stay the center of attention for a while, eh? Look at who was able to push you to page...
Replies
Views
I still hold out (unrealistic) hope that the trade is for fewer picks than has been reported.
Replies
Views
In the end result with Miami, Denver and Arizona on the final 'cut' list, I think Manning decided the best thing for him after Indy is to stay in a medium-sized market where he can stay out of the...
Replies
Views
Hopefully, the football Gods point Peyton to Miami and help the Browns decide to sign Matt Flynn. That would make the decision to trade up and draft a young Franchise QB as simple as Chewing gum...
Replies
Views
He is currently scheduled to visit three teams, is all I was saying - Denver, Miami, and the Cards, not to be confused with the wide array of teams that are considered to be prospects. So of...
Replies
Views
As Goaldie pointed out, Rivers was QB of a team that was way more talent-stacked than the Giants in his career, and he never even got them to an AFCCG (EDIT: got them to one AFCCG). And I...
Replies
Views
we need more info, if it was bounties for injuring guys and not just for big hits, thats borderline and worth a fine, but if was including dirty play, and actively encouraging it? he should be...
Replies
Views
Lanky, gonna have to disagree with you on Suisham. He had plenty of time here and consistently missed crucial kicks. The real Shaun Suisham showed his colors in Pittsburgh this past post season.
Replies
Views
The simple fact of the matter is that Davis was our primary receiving threat last season, pot problem or no. The free-agent TE market is not great, and who knows how long Cooley will last this...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I know, you were referring to the scenario we all fear-Luck gone, RGIII to the Browns, Flynn and Peyton land in other NFL venues and we're looking at the "best of a sorry lot"-although...
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0