• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

We Suck

On the throw to Aldrick...

First off, he should catch that, every time.

But Robert was a hair late pulling the trigger, and the ball was under-thrown. Robinson had to slow down for it. Which likely contributed to him screwing the pooch.

You are picking at nits, Ax. Robinson hardly slowed down. That was as close a perfect ball as makes no difference. At all. If Robinson doesn't loose it, no one even comments on the slight adjustment he made.

I already said he should catch that one, every time.

And I agree Robert is coming around. But the throw wasn't perfect. That's all I'm saying.

And that dropped pass is easier to swallow, for me, than the mind blowing, looked like his first start ever, as bad as any that "The Sexy" has ever thrown, interception.

His fumble was also more inexcusable.

All correctable, for sure.

Besides, our #1 problem is the inability to tackle a toddler who just took his first steps a week ago. Hell, if the second guy made the tackle, we'd be 2-1.

Besides, our #1 problem is the inability to tackle a toddler who just took his first steps a week ago. Hell, if the second guy made the tackle, we'd be 2-1.

Agree 100% on this. I've never seen tackling so poor on an NFL team - its incredible, really.

You are picking at nits, Ax. Robinson hardly slowed down. That was as close a perfect ball as makes no difference. At all. If Robinson doesn't loose it, no one even comments on the slight adjustment he made.

Not picking. Just pointing out indisputable facts. Please remember that I have stated the catch should have been made.

On the Robinson reversal, the entire team...and even those of us in chat...seemed to lose all the wind in our sails. Just seemed like the whole team played at a totally different intensity level. Why? Why does this team seem to revert to a less intense group after a tough call like that?

Following up that play with the snap that ricocheted off Paulsen didn't help. After the drop, had they kept the drive alive and scored anyway, we wouldn't be talking much about it. It went from bad, to worse. Very deflating.

On the Robinson reversal, the entire team...and even those of us in chat...seemed to lose all the wind in our sails. Just seemed like the whole team played at a totally different intensity level. Why? Why does this team seem to revert to a less intense group after a tough call like that?

Yeah, I felt that as well with the team, and I certainly lost all hope of a victory after that happened.

to me...it all gets back to focus. I think, judging by penalties/fumbles/ints, etc., they have lacked that all season thus far.

Yeah, I felt that as well with the team, and I certainly lost all hope of a victory after that happened.

I turned the TV off after Robert's fumble. knew it was all over at that point.

I think he will turn it on and eventually return to form. he's still the man. but man o man.....he should have kept his friggin mouth shut during preseason. no matter how you cut it...the response is always the same: all talk.

I think every fan (and player) knows you only have so many big plays in a game. When you 'just miss' on them as we did several times yesterday, you have to feel its quite possible you won't get another chance for one. I didn't see the team give up. I think they are battling but we're just making too many mistakes, coupled with some plain old fashioned bad luck, to overcome them.

Compton? Did anyone repeating his name actually watch him play in the preseason? Getting tossed around by 3's and 4's and we're still gonna beat that drum. We don't have anyone better than Turns-Tyler Polumbus. That negates all talk anout adding Receivers, or anyone else to the offense.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Compton? Did anyone repeating his name actually watch him play in the preseason? Getting tossed around by 3's and 4's and we're still gonna beat that drum. We don't have anyone better than Turns-Tyler Polumbus. That negates all talk anout adding Receivers, or anyone else to the offense.

At this point, I'd throw Compton in there just to see how he does. I don't recall seeing him getting tossed around by 3s and 4s, but I wasn't able to watch all of preseason. You can always put Turnstyler back in there if Compton is getting owned; but does it really matter? :(

At this point, I'd throw Compton in there just to see how he does. I don't recall seeing him getting tossed around by 3s and 4s, but I wasn't able to watch all of preseason. You can always put Turnstyler back in there if Compton is getting owned; but does it really matter? :(

Theres the lead in the drumline.... Rewatch the preseason... he's awful.

Confidence is a lethal weapon. This team doesn't have any. Can they develop some? Sure. Will they?

Boone, I don't think the team gave up...once again we were an onside kick away from having a chance to win. But the intensity level was gone. Look at that 2nd to last series on 1st and Goal where we ended up with a friggin FG. They had 3 poor play calls and 3 poor plays. There was no quick slant called, no fade in the corner, Robert was dropped back in all three attempts and we came away in a deeper hole than we should have. We just didn't seem to be focused enough.

On the throw to Aldrick...

First off, he should catch that, every time.

But Robert was a hair late pulling the trigger, and the ball was under-thrown. Robinson had to slow down for it. Which likely contributed to him screwing the pooch.

60 yards is long pass slightly underthrown a skosh late but still right in his hands, If he holds on we aren't having this discussion.

The cap penalty (right or wrong) is a big reason we didn't do any serious off season shopping. It create cap work to get us under the cap for this year. I am thinking next year we should be in better position to upgrade several positions.

As for the start for this season you can find all kinds of problems. Poor tackling and run stopping showed up in preseason. We all knew our secondary was suspect at best.

I am not sure if Kyle is coaching scared or Robert is holding himself back. Regardless, RG3 isn't the same dynamic player from last season. Teams are focus on stopping Morris and knowing Griffin isn't going to run.

Griffin's fumble and the overturned TD were plays that last year went our way. Things will get better. If not...keep plenty of bourbon on hand.

The cap penalty excuse is getting old too...We spent every dime possible for years and what did it do? What was the excuse in those years? Its getting hard to keep up.

Like we're gonna be "all-world" when we have money to spend...cant buy quality draft picks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.