Sons of Washington

Hail your Redskins here in our featured forum
One of many experimental iterations ...
Threads
Smith's 2005 - 2008 numbers: 2005: 103, 1563, 12 2006: 83, 1166, 8 2007: 87, 1002, 7 2008: 78, 1421, 6 Smith's 2009 - 2010 numbers: 2009: 65, 982, 7 2010: 46, 554, 2 Smith's numbers last year...
Replies
Views
I personally love the crack about the panic first offense. Makes me think of Rex and his **** it, I'm going deep approach :laugh:
Replies
Views
Been following Griff and a few of the other young Redskins' players on Twitter. They seem to be hitting it off.
Replies
Views
And it's gonna last more than 4 hours. :D Can't wait to get to that first preseason game. :thewave:
Replies
Views
I have to agree Neo. I would have thought we'd actually draft a guy like Minniefield over Bernstine. Then again, perhaps Bernstine could become the next Steve Tasker. I could live with that...
Replies
Views
Haslett was the guy misusing him in LA lol. I dont think that our defence would have been nearly as bad, we had guys who fit a 4-3 scheme, thats where you arent getting it. players fit certain...
Replies
Views
Not sure - just reporting what I know. Here is another tidbit... Byron Westbrook has a three year deal sitting on the table from the Redskins. My guess is that he takes it at some point - not...
Replies
Views
Nope, I agree with nearly everyone else who thinks we didn't have a good QB. The "QB guy" is only as good as the physical talent he has to work with, IMHO.
Replies
Views
Says here there is a direct correlation between the raw number of QB's per year a team fields over a period of time, and their won/lost record.
Replies
Views
I find it interesting that Tannehill is not on the "reach" list
Replies
Views
Flipper ... This may sound like a totally obscure question but did used to go by 'flipper the friendly dolphin' on another board? In any case, welcome to this one. :)
Replies
Views
http://www.nfl.com/top100/2012#video=09000d5d828d3458 Click on his image for the video. Good 3 minute clip!
Replies
Views
Welcome aboard BaylorFletchIII... This is just another indication of the value placed on College football in some regions. I enjoy seeing converts, but round these parts there is no college...
Replies
Views
Loved reading through this. Never knew Eddie LeBaron served in Korea and was wounded twice! Also noticed Joe Kuczo was the Assistant Trainer way back in 1953. I remember seeing his name listed...
Replies
Views
Guilty as charged. Being Scottish we are allowed to support two national football teams, Scotland and whoever is playing England :P:cheers::P I watched that game too, was an intense game to...
Replies
Views
Sammy Baugh the Greatest NFL Player Ever IMO I would agree that Sammy is the greatest NFL player ever. He was amazing. Not sure if RG3 will reach that height, but it will be fun to see how...
Replies
Views
According to JMU sources Kerby has backed off the Redskins offer and is deciding between the Skins and Titans.
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0