• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Ticket available for Giants game

Docsandy

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this is not the right place to post this. One ticket available to Giants game for face value. You'd be going with my niece (Ladyburgandy for those who were in chat for game).. she has parking pass.. PM me if interested.. I can put you in touch with her to work out logistics of meeting up and getting ticket. I'd have you send me the $$.

Sandy

Well, it's a good thing your moving it for face value instead of real value. :)

I personally wish I could go. My financial situation and home situation just won't allow me to travel from West Virginia that weekend as I had originally planned. The Redskins are my team and I'll be there to support them when I can regardless. The ticket is still available regardless of whether the NFL decides to flex the game or not.

I get the feeling there are going to be a lot of tickets available for that game with the holidays here and the team in free fall.

I hope its not like the ass whooping I sat through after those two snow storms a couple of years ago.. It was like 19 degrees and the stadium was full of VaGiant fans... THe whole stadium was singing New York New York at the end... Shamockery.

I hope its not like the ass whooping I sat through after those two snow storms a couple of years ago.. It was like 19 degrees and the stadium was full of VaGiant fans... THe whole stadium was singing New York New York at the end... Shamockery.

I personally don't think it will be. But then I'm the eternal optimist :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.