• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

We as fans need to chill the **** out with each other.....

SC_RedskinsFan

The Starter
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
I know it is a bad season, but I do not get the fan on fan hate that is happening everywhere now. **** 3 weeks ago a lot of us were in DC for a great weekend, now I see some of the same people wanting to fight each other. Over what, a ****ing game? To me I will pick friendships over a game.

Frustration levels are high, I get that, but damnit stop with the bashing of each other. We are a bad team this year, I am coming to grips with that, so should yall.

I have been out of the loop for a couple days and come back and people are ready to fight each other for not wanting to go to the game. Who is one person to question another persons fandom because he/she doesn't want to go to a game for whatever reason. Grow the **** up. You know it is bad when my wife is asking me what is wrong with all my friends. And yes you assholes are my friends, so chill the **** out! :smile2: And Hail To The mutha ****in Redskins

The guy using 6 curse words in his post is telling everyone else to chill out ? :laugh:

Yea, nothing new. Whenever the Redskins cease to be competitive, the competition then becomes the "I'm a better fan than you are" contest

Last edited:
Only 6??? I must be slipping in my old age lol

What a terrible fan, and a disgrace to the franchise you are, and an embarrassment you are, to the rest of us "REAL FANS", for such carelessness.
How can you muster the nerve to wear a Redskin jersey with any dignity, with that kind of activity in your life ?

I kid :)

Last edited:
What a terrible fan, and a disgrace to the franchise you are, and an embarrassment you are, to the rest of us "REAL FANS", for such carelessness.
How can you muster the nerve to wear a Redskin jersey with any dignity, with that kind of activity in your life ?

He's a witch!

While we have some strong personalities on this site and we go at each other at times, there is no one on this site who I genuinely dislike. I would do anything I could for you guys. There are Redskins fans out there I genuinely dislike and when they are stupid enough to challenge people because they won't attend a football game, they should expect blow back. I appreciate your efforts Derek, you're truly one of the good ones. Tell Kelly I said hi! ;)

Let's not bring outside drama to this site, some of us are friends with everyone involved.

i have no idea what this is about but i'm sure it warrants lots of lol's

maybe we need a locker room blowup online so we can get it all out of the way

I have been meaning to tell you this for a while now...shave that **** off your face! Chooch...

And what do we do with witches?

Oh you know this man (Chris Tucker voice)

image.jpg

There was a thread on here about silver linings and hope...and within 4 posts it was **** on and ****ed up by people telling him how dumb this was and how we had no chance. even though there are 345323523 other threads on the front page alone that could and had been used that way these people felt like they just HAD to come in and tell him he needed to be "realistic". Imagine that! telling a fan how he should root for his team.

talk about arrogance!!

I think you're exaggerating. The front page only shows like around 50 threads.

Well I'm TRYIN to chill the **** out, but it aint easy.
We're just 3 hours from a Prime-Time MNF game, and NOBODY is online talkin about it.
Where did all you Fairweather Fans ****ing go ??? :p

Last edited:
Well I'm TRYIN to chill out, but it aint easy.
We're just 3 hours from a Prime-Time MNF game, and NOBODY is online talkin about it.
Where did all you Fairweather Fans go ??? :p

For me personally, I'm finding that life's stresses have taken over my skins passion lately. Its hard for me to get excited any longer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.