• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sons of Washington

Our featured DC Football forum. Hail your Redskins/WFT/Commanders here.
Threads
It was my understanding that there would be free beer on gamedays? ;) Anyway, Thank You for making this a great place to come talk all things Skins. :)
Replies
Views
The contest is for the entire year through the Super Bowl - so there's still time for a lot of movement.
Replies
Views
It's all about $$ and local Fox stations believe Dallas vs Eagles will have larger viewing audience.
Replies
Views
i suppose you could give it to jason based on sheer guts alone, but does this offense really deserve mvp recognition?
Replies
Views
As the Redskins season of dread and woe creeps mercifully to a close, the final week of their 2009 season finds them winging westward to San Diego. The pock-marked one, he whose name shall not be...
Replies
Views
Rinehart was benched for poor peformance and only entered because of further injuries. I bet he is not part of Shanahan's team.
Replies
Views
PennSkinsfan
Relax folks. With Shanahan aboard, the Redskins are still looking at a rebuild. This is not going to be a one year turnaround from 4-12 to 12-4. The Redskins need to go into the draft and much...
Replies
Views
what else do you expect to be available on the PS in December? any players with a real upside were snatched off the unguarded practice squad rosters in October when injuries started to hit the...
Replies
Views
Vilma was awful against the run in 2009. In terms of tunovers and tackles for a loss I think you need to look at the entire defensive system as a limiting factor for Fletcher. Blache ran a...
Replies
Views
Thanks John! I have special respect for you - you've done a great job with coverage this season despite it being thankless work a lot of the way. :cheers:
Replies
Views
Two more Redskins named as Pro Bowl alternates. Read it.
Replies
Views
I still remember the RFK Stadium announcer: At linebacker, from Cal Poly-San Luis Obispo........ So sad to see these guys go. :(
Replies
Views
i,m right there with ya on this bulldog. great read..
Replies
Views
i think jim zorn knows he,s done so it,s worth to wait until the san deigo game to fire him and move on with the next head coach of the washington redskins. again i will let my sig do the talking...
Replies
Views
An uncapped year does not scare a guy who is guaranteed $41 Million, Sarge. It just means another payday somewhere else.
Replies
Views
Absolutely, Sarge, you nailed a pet peeve of mine-dismissing the idea of whether something may or may nor be true based on who said it. I remember when people jumped all over CP when he...
Replies
Views
But in this "Bunker" there will be no cyanide pills or gunshots. Zorn and Blache will still be standing at the end. By the time they are both "fired" upon, the season will be over and THAT'S a...
Replies
Views
I grew up watching him on WRC 4 in Washington. After Tom Brokaw finished (IIRC) NBC news, we'd watch a bit of the local news and catch the Sports Machine. A definite highlight to our evenings. He...
Replies
Views
Pravda
Let me say that I'm a huge fan of Scott Wright's work on his NFL Countdown site. His analysis and rankings are great. That said, I have listened to him many time on Pro Football Central radio and...
Replies
Views
Lanky, I was taking photos 25 rows back at first and then in the dream seats, the Girls were opening huge holes throughout the game, huge! Big Al was getting pushed around a lot and I have it on...
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 56, Members: 0, Guests: 56)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.