• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Rank Your Most Hated Teams

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
I started thinking about this a couple of days ago, as I contemplated just how much I hate the Seahags right now. Where on my scale of personal hatred for other NFL teams would I put them? The rest of the NFC East of course holds a special place of vitriol for me, but the Seabags may have overtaken the Eagles for now. I think my scale does change personally from time to time. For instance, until the BS Mara crap, I didn't hate the Giants as much as the Cowboys and Eagles, now I think they're tied with Dallas.

So how about for you? Do your feelings on this change? Where are you right now?

Eagles
Cowboys
Ravens
Seahawks
Steelers
Falcons
Saints
Giants
Rams

the rest of the teams I don't care about and would even root/cheer for them in certain circumstances; especially the more downtrodden teams that have sucked over the last decade, i enjoy watching good things come to them. I do have respect for the Giants and the Steelers though.

majority of my list is determined by the fanbases of the team and how I feel about them.

Dammit. Forgot the Patriots. I hate those guys. They're in my top 5.

*this post brought to you by Jimbo, Anne the Fan and Goaldeje

1. Dallas
2. Dallas
3. Dallas
4. Dallas
17. Dallas
18. Giants
19. Seahawks
20a. Philly
20b. Steelers
22. Cheatriots

I hate Dallass. Period. I even have a hat that says "Dallas Sucks" in their colors.

In order (which changes every few years for me)

1. Giants
2. Dallas
3. Philly
4. Seattle
5. Patriots

Last edited:
You know, thinking about Mara and the cap penalty makes my blood boil, and makes me hate the Giants the most. Then thinking about Sherman and the Seahags defense running their mouths makes my blood turn into vapor and start coming out of my ears, and I hate them the most. Then a picture of Belicheat throwing darts at a QB ranking board comes into my head and I hear Bill Simmons in the background talking about the "Patriot Way," and I hate them the most. But then, I see one set of odds that has the craptacular, barely gonna hit 500 Cowboys with the SAME GODDAMN ODDS TO WIN THE DIVISION AS MY REDSKINS, and Jerrah, Goober Romo, Dez and the rest shoot right back to the top of the list. Then I watch a video of Sean Taylor jacking up that Cowboys WR, and everything is right with the world again.

My gramma told me that hate is a very strong word...only use it if I truly mean it. I only hate one thing in my life:

Dallas!

The rest? Meh...no time to hate, just want to punch Mara in the face is all.

1) Giants/Mara
2) rest of NFCE
3) b-more (it's a 295 thang)
4) san fran (an 80s legacy)

1) Giants/Mara
2) rest of NFCE
3) b-more (it's a 295 thang)
4) san fran (an 80s legacy)

absolutely agree on your number 1. Rest would be
2. Dallas
3. Eagles
4. 49ers-Harbaugh
5. Patriots- beat down to the Gibbs/GW team

View attachment 741

Teams & Fans
1.) Pokes
2.) Iggles
3.) VaGiants
4.) SeaHags
Tied for 5th ------ Mostly just the fans
Ratbirds
Pitt
Pats

1. Pittsburgh
2. Dallas
3. New England
4. Seattle
5. Philthadelphia
6. New Orleans

In the case of most of these teams, it's due to their fans. It is sad that I live in an area where the Steelers fake ass fans are so deplorable that it makes me hate the Steelers more than the Cowboys.

Had enough of the Patriots drama in the media the past couple of years with Brady and then the Hernandez fiasco.

I just want to see NE slide back down and be what they were for most if their history, an anonymous NFL franchise like the Cardinals or Lions.

Rank the teams I hate most.

Hmmm.....

Dallas is number 1. I've hated them the longest. I'll root for any team playing them-even the Eagles

Whoever the Redskins are playing is number 2.-at least for that game.

The Eagles-their fans are total d'bags; knuckle-dragging Troglodyte molesters of diseased warthogs. The team is a zoo. They, I think would be number 3-I almost feel sorry for the players tho' having such a gaggle of bottom-feeders being their "support base". Almost.

Yuck. Just thinking about them made me feel like taking a shower.

Mara's a POS-but he's separate from the team in my dislike-I just don't like 'em because they're an NFCE rival thus they receive all my heartfelt wishes for interminable failure across the board.

New England? Belijerk should be in politics. He'd be a natural.

The rest? Meh. Unless they play the Redskins I'm pretty much indifferent-except wen they do something idiotic and I get to snark their butts. :)

Dallas Cowpies
Baltimore Turdbirds

We're talking borderline psychotic hatred of the Pie's. And disdainful loathing of the Turds.

Then?
Whoever our next opponent is.

1. Giants
2. Cowboys
3. Eagles
4. Seahawks
5. Ravens
6. Jets
7. Vikings
8. 49ers
9. Pittsburg
10. Raiders

Though, the first four are interchangeable depending on the season, week, and the day. As long as the Mara family owns the Giants, though, I will hate them more than the Cowboys.

1. Dallas
2. Ravens
3. Panthers
4. Giants
5. Eagles
6. Steelers
7. Seahawks
8. Bears (Only because of Wilbon)
9. Jets
10. Raiders

I could go on, but then people might think I actually like other teams. I only root for the Redskins, and whoever is playing the cowboys. But I do enjoy watching some teams almost as much as I enjoy seeing the teams on this list lose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.