• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

I mean, I've heard of having a short memory, but this may be pushing it :ROFLMAO:

Stunner: Panthers are trading Pro-Bowl RB Christian McCaffrey to the San Francisco 49ers in exchange for draft picks, sources tell ESPN.

McCaffrey returns to the Bay Area, where he attended Stanford.

Well, if he can stay healthy, my Fantasy team just got stronger.

I hate the expansion browns, but that's too damn far!!

Reminds me of this…

0F24997D-5342-41EA-9C61-DEC32BA7D9DB.jpeg

Trade: Detroit is dealing TE T.J. Hockenson in its division, to the Minnesota Vikings, sources tell ESPN.

Boy, we sure could use a tight end..it's a shame none are available for trade.

Watching the Eagles versus Texans, and yet again can’t stop shaking my head how awful officiating has gotten in the NFL. A couple of brutal missed calls, both of which of course go in the favor of the latest darling team. That part I understand, because that’s the way of things, but some of the missed calls this year have been as bad as any I’ve ever seen.

That was probably one of the easier touchdowns to call all season. The one ref DID call it one, and someone turned it over.

It's just had..

Even worse was the missed false start on Philly RT on that 3rd down. I have never seen one that blatant not called.

That is 2 firings in season so far.

Breaking: Colts are naming their former six-time Pro-Bowl center and ESPN analyst Jeff Saturday as their interim head coach. Saturday has been a consultant for the team, is in its Ring Of Honor, and also was head coach for the Hebron Christian Academy football team in Dacula, Georgia.

That seems kinda random. I would ordinarily take a shot at Irsay, but…

Breaking: Colts are naming their former six-time Pro-Bowl center and ESPN analyst Jeff Saturday as their interim head coach. Saturday has been a consultant for the team, is in its Ring Of Honor, and also was head coach for the Hebron Christian Academy football team in Dacula, Georgia.
Holy Moly. Irsay named the Bingo caller his head coach! He's trying to out Snyder-Snyder. C'mon, Dan. Raise him. Don't take this standing down. Hire Alex Smith and name him the OC today.

Irsay is running out of people to fire. And yet I’m strangely non-judgmental on it all…

It's just to appease the fans. Everyone loves Saturday..he was a great player and guy, and he has a super bowl.

It won't last.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.