• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

Game definitely did not go Denvers way, too many mistakes

The outrage over the elf?!!!

Nothing instills fear and intimidates like a little drunk magical guy with an attitude!

If I had a nickel for every time I ended up fighting an elf downtown I'd hit him with a sack of nickels!

That elf needs to learn how to hold a ball though... absolute shite right there!

I hope Amazon gets their act together. This streaming has been terrible. I get either very low quality stream or if it's clear, it very choppy and laggy. Occasionally, it even buffers the video. I haven't have a video buffer since I switched to fiber 2 years ago. It was rare even before that when I had super slow internet. Very disappointing to see the NFL take a step back in the quality of broadcasting.

I think it’s something on your end brother. I’m watching on Apple TV and haven’t had any issues - in fact probably the best quality video I’ve ever seen for an NFL game.

I think it’s something on your end brother. I’m watching on Apple TV and haven’t had any issues - in fact probably the best quality video I’ve ever seen for an NFL game.

It's been better the 2nd half, but still gets poor quality from time to time. I looked online and saw a lot of other people complaining as well. I'm watching through my firestick, which is fairly new. It could be the firestick or it could be dependent on which AWS server you connect to. I'm just hoping they get it worked out before Oct 13th.

Every sports meme page is having a ball with it

FB_IMG_1663327139391.jpg

Last night was a great example of what I have seen a lot over the years. Certain QBs on certain teams have a whole different assessment scale than others. 'Marquee' QBs like Mahommes and Justin Herbert stare down their receivers, throw into triple coverage, and make terrible decisions - and pretty frequently. Watching last night's game, both those QBs were flat out bad at times. But the announcers simply couldn't summon up the will to point it out. Herbert threw a ball late, literally into a cluster of 5 Chief's defenders and they talked about him trying to 'fit it into a tight window' as if that spoke to his arm strength. NO! He just threw a pass into the heart of KC's defense on a wing and a prayer.

So here's my nugget for the day.

All NFL QBs do dumb things.
They stare down WRs.
They throw into double and triple coverage.
They have 'bad mechanics' and try to make throws without being set.
They hold onto the ball when they should get rid of it.

All of them.

They're right and it's funny. The internet is a weird place, man. You can post a woman holding a severed head (even if fake) and people will defend it.

You post a meme of a couple wearing jerseys making a joke of a man getting a happy ending and apparently they're condemned to hell.

They're right and it's funny. The internet is a weird place, man. You can post a woman holding a severed head (even if fake) and people will defend it.

You post a meme of a couple wearing jerseys making a joke of a man getting a happy ending and apparently they're condemned to hell.
If it's consensual, there's nothing to stop the parties.

The issue is that these things are intended to defend or support Watson's nonconsensual attempts to get one.

Or are they making a joke and people just love getting offended?

Goosebumps

Who is going to stop the Bills this season? Not sure anyone can.

I absolutely loathe Mike Tomlin.

He's overrated as hell and an arrogant ass. He's someone I'd curse out every time I saw him.

The dude is averaging more than 10 wins a season, Mike. He has won 12 or more games in the regular season 5 times. He has a .643 regular season winning percentage for his career.

You may not like him but he isn't overrated. Not after doing it that well for so long.

In one of the weakest divisions in all the NFL.

The browns, bungles, and expansion brownss have been mediocre until most recent. He was handed an amazing team by Cowher and lebeau, and had a franchise QB almost his entire career.

You may love him, but he's overrated Bob....and extremely arrogant.

Screenshot_20220923-002507.png

I'm trying to figure out why our marketing team can't figure this out.

Burgundy hat
Gold accents
Patch with just the year on it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.