• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

View attachment 6169

I'm trying to figure out why our marketing team can't figure this out.

Burgundy hat
Gold accents
Patch with just the year on it

it makes too much sense...

ya know.. when you're trying to hold onto the fact that the franchise started in 1932, despite the name changing for the 4th time

That win over the Jags is looking even more respectable now.

Micah Parsons is as good as he is because he was a wrestler. Get your kids in wrestling!

Tua is really freaking hurt. His hands went in to a crazy sort of cramp and he was carted off the field. No movement at all.

Tua is really freaking hurt. His hands went in to a crazy sort of cramp and he was carted off the field. No movement at all.

yeah i was listening to it in the car and it sounded bad... saw the video.... it looked even worse. The good news is he had feeling everywhere and was concious, even before he got to the hospital...

The fingers going up to the head and distorted was scary. Looked like he was going unconscious and in to a seizure.

The dolphins fucked up big time here. His concussion last week was almost ignored and now this.

That posturing he was doing - decorticate - I’ve seen that in brain-injured and even brain-dead patients in ICU. It is an indication of brain stem injury. The stuff about him being able to move all limbs is a red herring because that’s related more to spinal cord function. You can have a serious brain injury that doesn’t effect your ability to move your limbs.

If I were Tua I would have to think long and hard about continuing to play football.

That posturing he was doing - decorticate - I’ve seen that in brain-injured and even brain-dead patients in ICU. It is an indication of brain stem injury. The stuff about him being able to move all limbs is a red herring because that’s related more to spinal cord function. You can have a serious brain injury that doesn’t effect your ability to move your limbs.

If I were Tua I would have to think long and hard about continuing to play football.

I just meant in terms of paralysis...

I do agree, he should take a long hard look at it all sooner rather than later. It's just football

That wasn’t directed at your comments, sorry… I was commenting on the teams immediate tweet that he was ‘alert and moving all of his extremities’ as if that means he’s just fine.

I can tell you that I thought I was all better after my brain injury, but there are now effects happening that weren't then and it is pretty scary.

You're 100% right. He needs to reconsider what he does for a living. Problem is, it's all he's even done and known. It's hard to walk away from that.

I can tell you that I thought I was all better after my brain injury, but there are now effects happening that weren't then and it is pretty scary.

You're 100% right. He needs to reconsider what he does for a living. Problem is, it's all he's even done and known. It's hard to walk away from that.

completely a fair argument...

Matt Rhule is out in Carolina, whose the next HC to fall???

And go figure their old one should be on the unemployment line as well.

Former Panthers’ HC Matt Rhule, fired today, now leaves the Panthers being owed north of $40 million.

Yeah, no thanks on being in that position

So McCaffrey is a QB now? Maybe a WR?

Carolina doesn't seem to get that RBs are now commodities in the NFL.

Lots of teams losing today I didn't think would.

Tampa getting beat by Pittsburgh was shocking

The refs in this chiefs/bills game are outright garbage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.