• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

He’ll need Peyton there to scream at him when he fucks up though

Been hard to watch Reich's fall from grace. Wasn't that long ago I had him pegged as a guy who was going to thrive for years.

Done in by his front office, me thinks.

Reactions: Om
Been hard to watch Reich's fall from grace. Wasn't that long ago I had him pegged as a guy who was going to thrive for years.
Done in by his front office, me thinks.

He's been taking ALL the hits for the FO. Nobody is talking about this because Wentz wasn't exactly bowing up, but I would bet money that Irsay and the GM are having sellers remorse seeing such a drop off around the facility and at practice.

Reactions: Om
Trying to recycle veteran QBs looking for the next Brady was a mistake. I know they got caught flatfooted by the sudden and shocking retirement of Luck but they have gone about fixing the issue in one of the worst ways possible, I think.

Irsay is one delusional guy… talking about his 50 years in the league and how they know how to win and are a top quartile team. Ummm… you were able to win with Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck and for a season with Phillip Rivers… not exactly climbing Mt Everest. Minus those guys hasn’t been good.

What?

Saturday is certainly not qualified but this is a major stretch. It’s a slap in the face to ALL professional coaches.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Going to be a tough sell in that locker room.

Through one half in Munich, Geno and the Seahawks suffering from stage fright.

Brady doing what I expected…feeling large and in charge and rising to the occasion.

Having said that, Brady could easily have cost his team that game in the second half.

First with that crazy, ego driven wildcat call, where he wanted to catch a touchdown pass from Leonard Fournette. They were owning the game at that point and about to put it away when Brady’s ego got in the way. Interception, no points.

Then he threw a terrible interception into traffic over the middle when all he needed was a couple of first downs. He is fortunate that his mistakes didn’t cost the game.

Physically Tom Brady still looks the same to me. Mentally he looks like a mid 40 year old guy trying very hard to look younger than that.

Wonder if Reich was the only one wanting Ehlinger to play...? hmm

Great. Guess another episode of mr smooth gettin jiggy wit it will be coming. 😖

That was easily the game of the year. Not overly happy the Vikings won, but Jefferson and Cook earned that W

Deshaun Watson is back and …

1EEBADD2-A608-4510-8411-07D2FF6D606E.jpeg

The Philadelphia Eagles may no longer be undefeated for the season but their fans are still #1.

Collectively the whiniest (and ugliest) fans in the NFL.

They seriously believe the only reason they lost was that facemask. It's typical, but just isn't true.

The ridiculous thing is, we just went through something similar against the Vikings. We stop the Vikings on 3rd and 4 to force a go-ahead FG attempt and Ridgeway commits that ridiculous penalty. Instead of getting the ball back just under 2 minutes with a chance to force overtime or possibly win, the Vikes get a automatic first down and run out the clock to end with a chip shot FG for the win.

You didn't hear us whining about it aaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllll week long though.

FB_IMG_1668705565425.jpg

This is going to be interesting to say the least if they're is no lightning I hope they play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.