• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

I'm wondering if McCarthy even wants to be there the way he called the Thanksgiving game.

Also, a coach I truly thought had a bright future in the NFL has been the first to be fired...Matt Patricia is done!

He's not the first. Dan Quinn in ATL was...

Gnats are making it tough on the sea chickens tonight

Gregg Williams is gone from the Jets due to his blitz call in which the Jets corner got roasted for LV to win the game

Greggggggg doesn't really do himself any favors so when he's fired you understand it. He blitzed 10 pretty much and the guy covering his WR gave up on the play.

Adam deserves to be gone, too.

How Gase has lasted this long is a mystery, also who in the high hell would want to take that job, I know there's a lot of assistance who'd want their first gig but is that the place to go?

You have Lawrence coming in most likely. that is about the ONLY thing positive you have there.

Lawrence may opt to stay in college another year if the Jet's have the 1st pick or he might pull an Elway or Eli and get his ass out of there.

You have Lawrence coming in most likely. that is about the ONLY thing positive you have there.

Not if Gase is still your HC lol

Darnold is not a bad QB. Physically speaking he has the tools to get it done. He's not Lawrence, but he's also not worthy of 0-12 either.

Not if Gase is still your HC lol

Darnold is not a bad QB. Physically speaking he has the tools to get it done. He's not Lawrence, but he's also not worthy of 0-12 either.
My bad...I meant if Gase finally gets fired. No way Darnold is stil lthe QB.

My bad...I meant if Gase finally gets fired. No way Darnold is stil lthe QB.

i gotcha

I agree there is no way he's not the QB, but he's a hell of a lot better than 0-12... Gase is a bigger problem than the lack of talent imho..

agreed. if he is on a decent team he wins games.

Only in the NFL can Myles Garrett hit Mason Rudolph with a helmet, then be up for Walter Payton Man of the Year award the next year..... smh

Myles is a good dude, actually. He lost his temper and went too far, but Rudolph also kicked him in his nuts before it happened.

Myles is a good dude, actually. He lost his temper and went too far, but Rudolph also kicked him in his nuts before it happened.

I know, I almost posted that the two are not connected, it's just ironic is all.

The NFL is about player safety, but one dude swings a helmet at another dude on the field, and he's up for a sportsmanship award the following year... just made me chuckle.

Rams wrecked the Pats.

And really, they are that scared to throw with Cam? A gazillion runs in a run, like they were calling the 40 gut with the Hogs? Hahaha. Either Cam can't QB anymore or McDaniels has a tendency to outsmart himself...or both.

Not taking the points usually doesn't work out well against a better team.

I told you guys - Newton has been done for a couple of years. He cannot throw downfield consistently with velocity anymore. He was never *that* accurate to begin with but he could throw the ball so hard he usually got away with it. He is not the same guy he once was. The fans thinking Rivera would bring him to DC (or that he should) were way off. No way Rivera wanted anything to do with hitching his wagon to Newton again. And that's not even considering he's become a bit of a drama queen over the years.

That pummeling was definitely a shocker. I figured the Rams would win, but 45-0? That's crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.