• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

Yeah Norman got put flat on his ass, his own fault, bad angle and couldn't get low enough without Henry just blowing by him.

Josh Allen plays like a poor man's Lamar Jackson.

His arm is also so big it's a liability when he's overthrowing his guys.

Wow, Fitz wasn't playing bad by any means...... you might be onto something there ST.....trade could be in the works

I know he has his blow up games but man, when Fitzmagic is on, helluva QB

I know he has his blow up games but man, when Fitzmagic is on, helluva QB
I will never forget Fitzpatrick beating us as Bengal in 2008-2009......

Saw he had some wheels on him that day.

What's the over/under Mike McCarthy makes it to year 2 in Dallas? I can't see Jerry even acknowledging for injuries keeping him around if they continue the ineptness and lack of passion the players display

It's not going well, is it? Their locker room appears to be in a bit of turmoil. It looked to me like their players were actually going at each other at the end of yesterday's game. That's not good. People are criticizing Rivera, but even after benching a young QB (which has the potential to divide any locker room), the players seem to be united and supporting each other. In Dallas, looks like things are a little bit less tranquil.

OBJ torn ACL - he's done for the year.

That was horrible throw by Mayfield on the INT and the ensuing injury chasing down the defender.

Hmm, I think this 2020 Draft Class could truly be one of the best ones in history, and possibly worthy of the title "the best since 1983".

I mean, Burrow, Tua, and Herbert all look good.

For us, Chase Young is gonna be damn good.

Edwards-Helaire, Patrick Queen, Justin Jefferson, Ceedee Lamb, Mekhi Becton.

Chase Claypool loaded up Pittsburgh's already high-end receiver corps even further.

The two Jrs, Antoine Winfield and Michael Pittman, definitely look impactful on screen.

Just too many names to mention.

Murray hit DeAndre Hopkins with a Hail Mary strike!

Bengals’ QB Joe Burrow tore his ACL, MCL, and suffered other structural issues in his knee as well

What's the over/under Mike McCarthy makes it to year 2 in Dallas? I can't see Jerry even acknowledging for injuries keeping him around if they continue the ineptness and lack of passion the players display
I'm wondering if McCarthy even wants to be there the way he called the Thanksgiving game.

Also, a coach I truly thought had a bright future in the NFL has been the first to be fired...Matt Patricia is done!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.