• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

Terrifying? No.

Credit to the cop for his patience. When he got back in the vehicle the officer was right to draw his weapon to protect himself and others.

I love watching replays of late 80's-90's games. BIG shoulder pads, thigh and knee pads (gasp!), split bar face masks, neck rolls - I came from that era, always preferred the horn over the tube but hey - and guys who absolutely knocked the snot out of each other. What happened to the game I love?

I just don't see the NFL having a season if they have to wear masks or anything that will restrict oxygen getting in their lungs. Not to mention bodies colliding, sweat, sitting close, etc.

My question would be: if we are cancelling the season; does this count against salary structure? If Kerrigan is on a 1 year deal...does that 1 year count and we have to figure out what to do again?

How long before Cam rubs old grouchy sweats in NE the wrong way? Also, how many times can a team get penalized like NE and it just seems to disappear instead of the fact the team has been in one controversy after another for over a decade?

Cam has never been anything but a good teammate from my observation of his time in Carolina. And he ran the Panther's offense very well. He's not one of those 'run first' ' QBs and although he did run it quite a bit in his younger days, I think that was as much by design as anything. He has always struck me as a 'pro's pro' in terms of doing his work. The big question is, can he throw the ball effectively. That's the only question that has kept teams from bringing him in. If the answer is yes, and he's healed from whatever the hell held him back the past 2 seasons, the Pats got the steal of the century imho.

My guess is that Cam is getting a tryout and will re-sign with the Pats for five years after 2020. BB (not me) strikes again.

My thoughts are he has been hit A LOT and that wear and tear will start to get to him.

Chiefs’ starting right cornerback Bashaud Breeland is facing a four-game suspension for violating the NFL policy of substances of abuse, per source

Ravens culture?

Lets see about that "culture"

Ray Lewis - double murder
Ray Rice - domestic violence

what culture?

Thomas isn't going anywhere, a scuffle at practice isn't getting you cut with that much talent

Figured his guaranteed money would play into it, see the Ravens are trying to void it, crazy year and this is why I'm not a psychic

Chiefs have banned NA-themed garb and face paint. Sort of feel like it’s a matter of time before they don’t allow Redskins jerseys/logos in FedEx. We’ll see how that goes :)

Kansas City Football Team has quite the ring to it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.