• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

this is like when Namath went to the Jets type thing.

The Colts and Bucs are going to sell jerseys, but that is about it.

I would never bet against Tom Brady. Ever.

Foles to the bears for a 4th round pick, Jax eating 18 million in dead money

Malcolm Jenkins to the Aints

Eric Reid released by Carolina, Bridgewater getting 40 mil in guarantees from Carolina. Carolina is starting to remind me of the Chip Kelly Eagles, except they apparently are going full rebuild and not just shipping out players Kelly didn't personally like.

Tarvaris Jackson, former Vikings, Seahawks, and Bills QB, died last night in Alabama in a motor vehicle accident. Was just 36.

Am I the only one that wants to punch Chris Simms in the face everytime he opens his mouth? Cannot stand that guy.

Breeland was a dumbass when he was a Redskin - and he's still a dumbass. I know a lot of Redskins fans like to point to him not being retained as some kind of tragedy and evidence the team was stupid, but chances are they saw this kind of thing coming. Not every decision made in the past decade was the wrong one :)

I don’t recall him being nuisance but then again you guys get the local team news. I’m completely good with Fuller, very glad he’s back with the team.

Edit:
‘Breeland was booked into the York County Jail just before 1:30 p.m., on charges that include driving without a license, driving with an open container of alcohol, possession of marijuana and resisting arrest.’

Last edited:
I think he was doing a lot of stuff off the field the team wasn't crazy about, you know - working on his rap career, who he was hanging out with, etc.. he also said a lot of incomprehensibly stupid things on social media. Just a matter of time before he got nailed doing something dumb. Not that whatever he did here is going to hurt him much. I'm just glad he's not a Redskin.

Gotcha. I’d honestly be pretty shocked if Andy doesn’t cut him after this incident

Lot of people wanna speculate On my situation and don’t know the facts I really was at a gas pump got approach by two guys police pulled up they throw something my car as police pulled up which the cop saw and I was the one detained wit charges that really shouldn’t be charged
— Bashaud Breeland (@Bree2Land6) April 29, 2020
I’m not fighting to clear a name I don’t care wat people think I know the truth innocent until proven guilty
— Bashaud Breeland (@Bree2Land6) April 29, 2020

Im nut shore wut ta thinc.

the ol "it wasn't mine, someone set me up" routine. I used to say that when I got in trouble, too.

that fits in perfect with the Marion Barry defense plan!

Picture James Earl Jones reading his tweets while Shaggy plays in the background.

Here’s Mensa member Breeland doing what he does best - stupidity.

should have shot him.

I say that because of the utter disrespect and stupid moves he was making. not complying, opening his door, reaching in. he should have been shot.

Last edited:
  • WTF!
Reactions: Om

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.