• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem Contest: 'It's Baaaaack!'

Yeah, sitting right there with ya G-.

I meant to change my GB pick when I saw Clay Matthews was inactive but got sidetracked. I hate betting on San Diego! Norvell curse!!! I was looking to take St Louis but with Clayton gone I didn't give them the chance. I think Philly is a better team than I anticipated.

I hate to say it - but Kevin Kolb looks to be the real deal. He could be a major foe in the NFC East for years to come.

I hate to say it - but Kevin Kolb looks to be the real deal. He could be a major foe in the NFC East for years to come.

I saw a report that Philly was showcasing him for a potential trade? I watched a lot of that game, and if that report is true, that would be just fine.

$#@*&#@$&* forgot to do my picks for this week. I actually would have done really well this week, as I did in my other (pay) league. DagNABBIT!

8-1 start and picked the Raiders-Broncos game based on a blowout. Got that one right too. Well, it's a blowout the other way. :biggrin2:

Well, there are more games to be settled. :kick_can:

This game has a way of humbling the soul. Started off 3-0 on Thursday. Increased it to 9-0 with the early afternoon games. The late afternoon games took a toll at 1-4. Tough game. :)

Nice job Robin! I will get this week's results out sometime in the next 24 hours for the rest of you :)

Damn, the Omniscient living up to his name, going 14-1 going into the MNF game, nice job!

:clap2:

So lucky!!! I really wished I didn't miss a week. Thing is, I did not forget, I thought I picked them and I didn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.