• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem Contest: 'It's Baaaaack!'

Plenty of time to join in if you haven't already. And the pre-season is the perfect time to practice using the software.

I thought long and hard before deciding to join. I was not quite sure if I wanted to embarrass the members of this board and their minimal football knowledge, but I decided, what the heck, I am going to stick it to them.

With that...I will probably loose and I will deserve a donkey avatar (you could probably just use John Elway's face here. My mother use to call him horse face!)....eh, I thought it was funny.

I thought long and hard before deciding to join. I was not quite sure if I wanted to embarrass the members of this board and their minimal football knowledge, but I decided, what the heck, I am going to stick it to them.

With that...I will probably loose and I will deserve a donkey avatar (you could probably just use John Elway's face here. My mother use to call him horse face!)....eh, I thought it was funny.

How about Bronco Billy? :)

broncobilly.jpg

Continuing to *bump* this one. Plenty of time to register to play this year's contest folks.

Get 'er done.

THIS may be what you all were looking for?

Where not counting until the reg season correct??

Yeah...but if you haven't used the software before, recommend you make some pre-season picks so you can be comfortable with it and make sure you don't have any questions/issues. But only the Regular and Post-Season games count.

Maybe I'm an idiot, but is there someplace the lists the results for each week so we can keep track?

I've just been slacking in the pre-season Goaldeje. Here's what will happen when were really 'live' (and I'll try and do this for the final pre-season week. Once the games are done for the the week, I'll upload results - you'll be able to see how you're doing vs other players, and I'll also post 2 reports here every week after the final game of the week is over. One will show that weeks performances, the other the running point total and stats for the whole season to date.

I could be doing this right now - I've just been lazy and a little bit busy during the pre-season.

Well, it is the preseason. Preseason games are a complete crap shoot.

This week, I did much better. Now the trick is to find consistency. My goal is to finish higher than Blondie or any other female who plays. I hate losing to a girl. :rotflmao:

I'm in for what it's worth :)

Are you ready for some football? I know I am

We have a great group of players signed up already, but I'm going to extend the deadline for sign-up for the 2010 NFL Pickem contest to 6pm (EST) on Thursday 9 September. That gives any late-comers right up to the first game of the 2010 NFL season to sign-up.

If you haven't pulled the trigger yet, there's no time like the present.

Keep in mind, I didn't play last year.

Just saying. :)
I didn't either...even though I did make picks each week. :(

No worries though. Like our beloved Skins I'm planning on a return to dominance!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Glad I was able to register for this thing right in time. Thanks for the prompt response Boone.

No problem - all but a couple got their picks in on time... We've got a big field playing this year....good stuff :cheers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.