• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What are you drinking?

You can find the recipe online easily...

I've got some that are aged 3 years that are like drinking coffee from your favorite strippers velvet panties while Jimi plays your favorite song and every redskin great chants your name lol

Now there's a mental image to strive for Mike! :)

Maybe the 'aging' part is key. I can tell you from a homebrewers perspective that strategies/approaches to get truly great coffee flavor are elusive and all over the map... Maybe I need to find a more reliable stripper...

You can find the recipe online easily...

I've got some that are aged 3 years that are like drinking coffee from your favorite strippers velvet panties while Jimi plays your favorite song and every redskin great chants your name lol

Or do you mean that there are *clone* recipes for some of these beers online? That would not surprise me one bit and might be worth pursuing.

Yeah...same beer, safe wording.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425175566.544061.jpg

Life is good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My beer-related regret - I have no one to drink beer with. My wife won't imbibe, my brother is 40 minutes away, my neighbor is a Quaker. My daughter will drink with me if she's home, but that's rare so. So I drink alone if I drink at all. Is that wrong?

Absolutely not. I only have a couple of friends who appreciate the good stuff and one of them lives 1500 miles away.

Great Lakes Commodore Perry IPA
Wild Wolf Blonde Hunny ale
Ballast Point Victory at Sea - for dessert :pint:

Redbreast cask strength Irish whiskey
Samuel Smith Organice pale ale
Devil's Backbone Wood Aged Kilt Flasher Wee Heavy ale
:biggrin:

Beer - Midas Touch (Dogfish Head) 9% abv - Wegmans has it... So does Giant & Safeway. Midas Touch Link
Wine - Love a white wine from Greece called "Samos"... It's very sweet. Good with dessert.Samos Link I like Greek wines in general. If you want something "piney", try Retsina with kebabs... it's white also, but strong pine scent & taste I find goes well with all meat, poultry & fish.Retsina Link
Whiskey - Really like "American Honey" by Wild Turkey. Sweet & Smooth... Easily drinkable without without ice. American Honey Link

Deschutes fresh squeezed ipa
Sierra Nevada beer camp 2015
Green flash soul style ipa
Double dry hopped ruination

Coffee - don't judge me bro, it's only 9:30.

Sierra Nevada has a new Imperial IPA brewed with "whole cone hops" that is 10.6% but VERY smooth. Sneaky ****er, too. After 4 of them I felt PRETTY good last night.

I will probably have Cascade hops to spare this year with 2 year vines. If anyone wants some let me know...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.