• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What are you drinking?

You shouldn't use double negatives.

But you should make more of the Blueberry melomel. That stuff was amazingly good. As I've said, good enough to bottle and distribute, along with much of your other alcohol endeavors.

Right now? A V8 with a splash of Tabasco. Tonight...might get into the Stagg Jr stash....

10991131_878226692220200_6116409393055093660_n.jpg

Pliny the younger

Seriously? That's on my beer bucket list. From what I've read, it has a shit-ton of hops. How is it? Bitter? Balanced? Guess we'll have to plan our next Tahoe trip, around the release....

Seriously? That's on my beer bucket list. From what I've read, it has a shit-ton of hops. How is it? Bitter? Balanced? Guess we'll have to plan our next Tahoe trip, around the release....
Super clean, super crisp, not overly hoppy but a lot of hops.

It comes out once a year and floods our area. But it's $8 for 8oz. That's gold conversion prices lol

Super clean, super crisp, not overly hoppy but a lot of hops.

It comes out once a year and floods our area. But it's $8 for 8oz. That's gold conversion prices lol

Sounds right up my alley. Many brewers go ****ing nuts with the hops, but the beers aren't balanced at all.

I actually finished that evening off with a rye whiskey but somehow didn't post after that one, haha. I've got a DFH 120 minute IPA in the fridge.:happy:

Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye IPA. My last one.....

Last edited:
Nice choice!

Stone Lukcy basartd!

I'm going to pay a visit to the brew store this weekend - if you were going to buy just 3 or 4 bottles of your favorite brew, what would your choices be?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.