• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

TV Show Discussion Thread

I want to see that one really bad.

There is one by Soliel Moon Frye called "Kid 90". She was Punky Brewster and she did the same thing. Hers is VERY sad and VERY deep about the problems in Hollywood.

I want to see that one really bad.

There is one by Soliel Moon Frye called "Kid 90". She was Punky Brewster and she did the same thing. Hers is VERY sad and VERY deep about the problems in Hollywood.

Hollywood is evil for the most part.

For those of you who have HBO Max…

The Many Saints of Newark (Soprano’s prequel) streams today (and debuts in theaters).

Yep. Can’t wait to see it and also have Clint’s new one on my weekend watch list.

Yep, I plan to watch Cry Macho also. Only available until 10/17.

Just started Dope Sick...

It's so good, but makes me so angry. Purdue is so corrupt and so many people were harmed from it.

Just started Dope Sick...

It's so good, but makes me so angry. Purdue is so corrupt and so many people were harmed from it.

Watch the new season of Goliath if you can.

Billy Bob exposes the entire opioid cartel for the intentional criminals that they are.

Watching the squid game on Netflix. Starts slow but gets so good. Really weird.

I’m really enjoying the new Apple TV series Invasion.

Watched the first few episodes last night... interesting so far. The military scenes were dumb, but they usually are, lol...

👍🏻 A consistent drawback for those with real life experience I’m sure.

For those of you with Netflix there’s a season of short horror stories called ‘Oats Studios’. Only 3 episodes in and seen Sigournya Weaver and Dakota Fanning in them. Pretty good so far

Thanks for the heads up - definitely will check this out!

Holy shit, Yellowstone!!

Love that show - actress who plays Beth is incredible as is the rest of the cast.

Kelly Reilly. She's a Brit which is crazy to me. She's so good at being mean!!

Her eyes are just so piercing.

That’s just a great character and she plays it to perfection.

Yellowstone soundtrack is fire!

Watched Southpark post covid last night, if you're a Southpark fan it is definitely worth a watch, Miss SO laughed a bit but so much of it relates to having watched the show over the years it could be a miss. They still don't pull any punches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.