• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

TV Show Discussion Thread

I loved that, too. The bully from his childhood is actually his real life son.

RIGHT?!!

just so good from first to last episode.

I found season 3 to be the weakest of the 3, too much Daniel/Johnny and not enough new with the kids etc. imo, it was too much of a nostalgia fest, still a good season though

watched episode two of the mandalorian - season 1 - I'm starting to get into it, probably watch another episode this weekend

Superman and Lois on HBO.

Watch it!

So far it has been a good show although Lois is starting to annoy me a tad

Not a TV show but the new Mortal Kombat movie was kick ass

Watched the first episode of 'The Nevers'... pretty interesting...

Disney Plus has gotten it right with new shows.

The Mighty Ducks is a really good show. Picks up later down the road. Has Jonesy from Letterkenny in it.

Watching the Bee Gees documentary, how do you mend a broken heart on HBO.

Truly impressed with their body of work and how much they were involved with so many songs you know and love.

Yep. They’re an underappreciated group and they could do a lot of different styles - not just the disco stuff most remember them for…

Start Up on Netflix.

I haven’t looked up who the director of photography is but…wow, what a talent.

Ragnarok season 2 is on Netflix

Really cool show about Thor from an angle you'd never think.

If you have HBO, I cannot recommend 'Mare of Easttown' highly enough. It's a limited 7 episode series about a series of crimes and a detective in a small town near Philly, Kate Winslet is fantastic as the hard-nosed and damaged detective. You can thank me later. Really hoping they do another season of this one.

Started watching Sweet Tooth on Netflix.

its a DC comic come to life about "hybrid" babies that are born after a virus strikes the Earth. I am 3 episodes in and REALLY digging it.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'd seen is being advertised on Netflix but not sure I would've checked it out without the mention. Watched the first 2 episodes and could easily binge all night if I wanted to.

The whole idea of it is just really cool. My son asks every day if we can watch an episode, but I am being like you and trying not to binge it all with him in one day.

If you have HBO, I cannot recommend 'Mare of Easttown' highly enough. It's a limited 7 episode series about a series of crimes and a detective in a small town near Philly, Kate Winslet is fantastic as the hard-nosed and damaged detective. You can thank me later. Really hoping they do another season of this one.
Just wathed it...holy crap!

That is the best production I have seen on TV since the final 2 episodes of Better Call Saul last year. I say this a lot, but it is what I like...great acting, quality production, good story.

I was able to figure it out before it was exposed. Without disclosing anything, there were a couple of indicators early on that I saw and thought about, so when things started unravelling, I knew it. Took nothing away from the quality of the show...great series!

And, I cannot wait until the final season of Better Call Saul.

Last edited:
The final season of Bosch dropped on Prime this past season. The 2nd episode has a scene with Detective Jerry Edgar (played by Jamie Hector, who also played Marlo Stanfield on The Wire) where another cop asks him if he ever watched The Wire.

I won’t give it away but it was funny.

Watched the documentary ‘Val’ last weekend. Val Kilmer took thousands of hours of home movies throughout his career and this is the story of his life. It has not been an easy life the past several years. I have a ton of respect for him for the courage it took to put himself out there so openly. I do t think most of us could do it. Worth a watch. A very interesting guy - he always has been.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.