• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Offense!

All of a sudden we seem to have some wide receivers and a TE with Smith at qb.

This just goes to show that earlier comments by Michael Lombardi and others that things were there but Haskins wasn’t seeing them was. in fact the case.

The idea is not far fetched that the team will drafta quarterback and start Smith to begin 2021.

I think the emergence of Cam Sims and Logan Thomas are just going to help him even more.

I think Smith is going to be the QB to get him the ball, too. He seems to make reads faster and get the ball to better locations for maximum yard gaining.

I think the emergence of Cam Sims and Logan Thomas are just going to help him even more.

I think Smith is going to be the QB to get him the ball, too. He seems to make reads faster and get the ball to better locations for maximum yard gaining.

Yeah, in years past we've tried to force the ball to certain players.... but they weren't good enough to be that guy. Terry looks like he's the kind of guy you can force it to more and more. The play he made on the long touchdown against the Giants was proof of that. He was lined up in the slot and was literally surrounded by Giants. He is a playMAKER.

if he does it against the Cowbums, AND Smith is the QB they both pass milestones :)

Someone else mentioned this on Twitter, why chop? Hit em in the mouth..

Still a damn good block though.

or, as Adam Archuleta called him "Brad Sheriff"

He actually looked good. No penalties, no injuries.

As much as I ride the guy when he is terrible, I must do the same when hes good in fairness.

We are starting to see glimpses of what a Scott Turner offense can do with a capable QB under center.

Glad to see something positive from that shit show of an offense yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.