• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Offense!

lets be honest with ourselves though: nobody is stopping Aaron Donald.

Nobody. That guy is a freaking beast. Wes Martin could have been in a Aston Martin drinking Remy Martin and would be destroyed.

Something that I am glad you said. Martin looked bad against arguably the best interior pass rusher to ever touch the field.

Aaron Donald said after the game that on 3 of his 4 sacks he faced single teaming from this OL.

Rule #1 is to stop what other teams do best.

You don’t lose sight of the best defensive player in the league.

REALLY good thread here breaking down film. Recommend clicking on the tweet and taking a look. Here is an example, Thomas has a step outside with a good window in front of him. Allen hits Gibson on the leak and it's a good gain... could have been a lot better. Good protection against a 4 man rush.

Logan Thomas miss.png

Turner jr is the exact opposite from his dad. One thing Norv always realized is the benefit of a run game.

The better way to state it is to say Terry has not yet had the opportunity to work with a bona fide starting quarterback.

why in the world was this not talked about more?! Antonio Gibson wore a friggin ADAM BANKS jersey during his interview a few weeks ago. This is absolutely freakin awesome.

Something to chew on.

As of this moment, is there a current starting O-line you would take in the NFC East over ours?

Gibson is clearly still learning. If he shows a commitment to the outside, and that LB commits, the cutback lane is one you could drive a mack truck through. A lot of little things that can turn a good play into an explosive one.

he is definitely still learning...but, he drug that LB for about a 7 yard gain LOL

Yeah just a minor missed opportunity, not mad, just an observation
I didn't mean for it to come off like I was if it sounded like that. I just like a running back that falls forward instead of getting stood up and pushed backwards. Morris was one I loved for that very reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.