• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Defense!

They tested Darby all game and he won more than his fair share of the matchups. I was happy with how he performed even against Burrow.

This play stood out to me yesterday. Watch Reaves at FS just before the snap key Curl onto Lamb for the quick pass. Curl crashes down hard and makes the tackle for a minimal gain.

I was talking to Ziggy Hood on Instagram last night about the DL and he just kept saying "Dont blitz. you need their four to beat their 5 and let the LBs get off" there was something very honest and true about that...and, it ended up being what worked.

This is the most prepared and disciplined I've seen this team in a LONG LONG time.

JDR is gonna get nabbed for a HC job this offseason. Hopefully the position coaches are learning enough to run the D

Are we sure he would want that? He's been there, done that. Who knows - if the team starts winning he might be perfectly happy as a DC.

Yeah I’m not sure he’d leave for a HC gig so soon but I guarantee a poaching will be attempted. Inquired about at minimum

This is Geovani Bernard, Ezekiel Elliot, and Benny Snell.

imho, even if it was Mixon and Connor, i dont think they're much more effective. Lanes just weren't there.

Am I the only one who, every time the PITT RB's name was mentioned, called out "Schnell!" in a bad German accent?

A lesson that was totally lost on LaVar Arrington. He had the physical skills to be a Hall of Famer ... but never did figure out that in the NFL, before you "express yourself," go off-script to try to make the big play, you have to actually make sure your responsibility is covered.

The defense is definitely carrying the team at this point. Scoring 14 was the difference in the game today.

I think early on the 49ers exposed what many already know is likely one the weaker points of this defense, that being the linebacker play. With a lot of those outside runs early, there just didn't seem to be somebody there to fill those gaps. Rivera coached a long time having the luxury of a Luke Kuechly and saw first hand how important that is to a defense's success. I believe we will be addressing the LB position on day 2 of the draft.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.