• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Dad Joke Thread

Why should you never fart in an Apple store? They don't have Windows.

+1 to this entire thread. Great stuff! Not a joke, but Dad related; whenever I used to, uh, do something more or less bone-headed, Pops would always look at me in that particular way, shake his head, then mutter, "size 50 coat, size 3 hat." Man I wish I could hear that just one more time. Cheers.

what do you call a fear of giants?

Fi Fy fo-bia

What did one burp say to the other burp? Let's sneak out the back and be little stinkers. (my granddaughter told me that one one).

Some more wisdom from my granddaughter. "It's not a fart if you don't hear or see it!"

what is a giraffes favorite fruit?

Neck-tarine

I used to be addicted to the Hokey Pokey. But then I turned myself around.

Why can't you hear a psychiatrist using the bathroom? Because the 'P' is silent.

I like telling Dad jokes. Sometimes he laughs

A9A69DF8-5B6D-4F0F-BBD5-FBA409ED8146.jpeg

No one names their kid Lance anymore. But in medieval times, people were named Lance a lot.

If two vegans are arguing is it still considered beefing??

When does a joke become a dad joke?

When it becomes apparent

Last edited:
why is Santa afraid of chimneys?

Because hes CLAUStrophobic!

What do sprinters eat before a race?
Nothing they fast

Why does the Norwegian Navy have bar codes on the side of their ships? So they can Scandinavian!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.